Compare your call center's performance against its industry peers and see how you compare and how to improve your call center!
Researchers at BenchmarkPortal have been collecting call center performance data since 1995. Although there are many parameters to measure in a call center, 40 Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) have been found to strongly correlate to optimizing the quality and quantity of calls handled.
Frequently, senior corporate, marketing, and call center executives are interested to see how their company would compare to other industry leaders and competitors. Our reports have shown themselves to be practical, actionable tools for continuous improvement.
BenchmarkPortal was awarded a U.S. Patent for its unique methodology of benchmarking call centers. That methodology has been utilized in preparing the call center peer group report.
Contact Center Peer Group Reports Include The Following Elements:
- Tables of key classification characteristics
- Performance matrix that compares you to your industry, and specifically your peer group,
- Table of KPI's that indicate the effectiveness (or quality) of your call center,
- Table of KPI's that indicate the efficiency (or cost elements) of your call center,
- Our glossary of terms and definitions.
Contact Center Managers Around The World Use These Benchmark Reports To:
- Establish an objective baseline of current performance against industry peers.
- Identify strengths to be cultivated and weaknesses to be addressed.
- Create road maps for improvement.
- Lead toward certification as a Call Center of Excellence by BenchmarkPortal.
Steps To Begin Your Call Center Peer Group Benchmarking:
Contact us today in one of the following ways to begin your Call Center Peer Group Benchmarking.
- Online: Email Us Today
- Call: 1-800-214-8929 Ext. 1