Submit Your Entry To The 2014 Top 100 Call Center Contest Today. It's Easy -- All You Need Are Some Metrics From Your Center.
The Top 100 Call Center Contest is internationally recognized as the premier call center contest. Based on true performance metrics, your center is benchmarked against the world's largest database and then compared to companies of similar size. This unique opportunity is only available through BenchmarkPortal and has become the most highly regarded contest in our industry. This contest will show you where you stand against your peers and may provide recognition to your staff on a job well done. The Top 100 Call Center Contest will also help identify areas of strength and weakness in the center and, after a review with one of our experts, BenchmarkPortal can help identify areas for cost savings.
BenchmarkPortal is internationally recognized as the premier research and educational organization for customer contact best practices. Thanks to your participation, our benchmarking surveys and reports have become the recognized data source for forward-looking managers around the world.
As a Participant In The Contest You Will Receive The Following:
- A complete copy of your 16-KPI Benchmarking Survey - RealityCheck™ report and a full readout with a certified expert ($650 Value). During the readout, the expert will explain how the report works and review performance gaps compared with your industry. This will indicate what you are doing well and will identify areas to improve. It will also provide an idea of the money you could save by eliminating your negative performance gaps.
- Entry into contest for Most Improved Call Center (2014)
- BenchmarkPortal will announce the top 3 winners from each category in a press release sent to national media outlets
- Cash prizes are awarded to the top 3 winners in each category (please see below for more information)
- All Top 100 companies from each group can purchase a trophy to commemorate the achievement.
- All Top 100 companies from each group will have the opportunity to secure use of the Top 100 Seal on all marketing pieces including: Web site, social media, advertisements, print ads and press releases
- BenchmarkPortal will be celebrating the Top 100 participants and Top 3 winners in each category at the annual Call Center Campus in Las Vegas. Organizations that placed in the Top 100 will receive a certificate announcing their accomplishment.
Steps To Enter The Top 100 Call Center Contest:
Fill out the 16-KPI Benchmarking Survey - RealityCheck™ Survey
- Online/Word Version: 16-KPI Benchmarking Survey: RealityCheck (This link will prompt you to login or create an account.)
- Online 40-KPI: 40-KPI Benchmarking Survey: In-Depth Reality Check- $1500 (This link will direct you to the shopping cart to purchase this survey.) The 40-KPI in-depth survey will provide your organization with an even deeper dive into the current state of your contact center.
- All certification and assessment clients will automatically be entered.
- Please note that we will notify winners via the email provided along with the data submission.
- Submit your completed survey and we will send you a Benchmarking Survey report that benchmarks your company’s center against your industry ($650 value).
- We will schedule a "readout" of your Benchmarking Survey with a BenchmarkPortal expert, who will review your data via a personalized webcast.
- The 2014 Top 100 Call Center contest will close on January 31, 2014. All entries submitted after January 31, 2014 will be included in our 2015 Contact Center Contest.
- The 2014 winners will be announced Mid-April of 2014.
Top 100 Awards Will Be Given For Four Separate Categories:
- Large Centers: 250+ agents
- Medium Centers: 100 to 249 agents
- Small Centers: 5 to 99 agents
- Most Improved Call Center (Participation in last year's contest is required to be eligible for this award.)
First Place: $2000 to fund a celebratory event for their center will be awarded to the first place winners in the Large-, Medium-, and Small-sized call center categories.
Second Place: $1000 to fund a celebratory event for their center will be awarded to the second place winners in the Large-, Medium-, and Small-sized call center categories.
Third Place: $500 to fund a celebratory event for their center will be awarded to the third place winners in the Large-, Medium-, and Small-sized call center categories.
Most Improved Call Center: The center with the most improved data will be awarded the title of Most Improved Call Center.
How We Determine The Winners:
In order to win, your call center must be an inbound call center located in the United States or Canada. All Key Performance Indicators submitted will be cross-checked by our system and will also be reviewed and approved by a Certified Call Center Expert. The winner will be the center with the highest statistical values for efficiency and effectiveness, as computed by BenchmarkPortal's expert formula.
The Primary Reasons To Benchmark Your Call Center:
- BenchmarkPortal has the largest database of call center metrics in the world and has been collecting data since 1995.
- Benchmarking measures how well your organization is currently performing compared to your competitors and other top organizations in North America.
- Identify the KPI's in your call center and learn how you can improve the company's bottom line.
- Comparisons indicate competitive strengths and weaknesses, and help to overcome the typical barriers to change.
- You can further magnify performance gaps by calculating the dollar value of poor performance and create a higher ROI.
- One of the main benefits of benchmarking is to help you select the one initiative that commits a minimum amount of company resources to achieve the best performance goals and objectives. Said another way, benchmarking helps you select the "low hanging fruit" to improve your center.
- Strengthen staff morale and confidence within your team to showcase their outstanding performance.
- Showcase your achievement by marketing the Top 100 seal and build brand awareness.
The 2013 Top 100 Finalists:
Large Centers: 250+ Agents
- Florida Power and Light Company
- Alliance Data
- American Electric Power
Medium Centers: 100 to 249 Agents
- United Concordia Companies
- Regional Transit Authority - Chicago
Small Centers: 5 to 99 Agents
- Delta Dental of Wisconsin
- City of Fort Wayne
- Unicom Teleservices
For questions or more information, contact us today in one of the following ways:
- Online: Email Us Today
- Call: 1-800-214-8929 Ext. 1