- Date:Tuesday, November 6, 2012 - Friday, November 9, 2012
Las Vegas, NV, at the NYNY Hotel
3790 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Link to Map
8:30am - Meet & Greet Continental Breakfast Provided Tue- Fri
8:30am - 5pm - Tue., Nov. 6
8:30am - 5pm - Wed., Nov. 7
8:30am - 5pm - Thur., Nov. 8
8:30am - 3pm - Fri., Nov. 9
Includes complimentary attendance to the Call Center Campus Symposium, networking reception with complimentary drinks and hors d’oeuvres, certification workshop, complimentary daily breakfast & snacks (lunch is open), workshop handbook and a call center benchmarking survey/report with a follow-up web-ex style presentation of your benchmarking results.
The College of Call Center Excellence offers one of the most highly sought after Call Center Training Certification programs in the country, led by the industry's top-rated instructors, with over 150 years combined experience. These courses will equip you with the skill set that you need to improve your call center's performance. You will be able to return to your business and drive effective change for your contact center using best practice methods validated by BenchmarkPortal.
The call center quality assurance training workshop is designed to meet the needs of the Director, Manager or Quality Analyst responsible for delivering a "best-in-class" quality monitoring and coaching program. Attendees will leave with the framework for their center ready for implementation. The quality assurance workshop will provide participants with an understanding of the crucial elements in building an effective and efficient program that meets the strategic needs of the organization. Those goals and/or needs may be focused on Cost, Service, Sales or Marketing.
Participants will gain an understanding of the specific requirements necessary to build a "best-in-class" quality monitoring and assessment process. This approach is designed to meet the needs of the enterprise, the center, the agents and the callers. Participants will identify those agent behaviors that provide an excellent customer experience, i.e., reduce the customer effort to solve their problem, answer their question and drive loyalty. From this knowledge comes the development of the assessment processes, form for assessment and the scoring metrics that will measure the result.
Participants will explore the issues relating to calibration of the assessment and scoring processes, and how to deliver appropriate recognition and reward for those involved in the process. This workshop will provide real-life example and exercises that will allow participants to assess the current programs, make adjustments or develop an entirely new program that meets the needs of all stakeholders.
“Improving Customer Service & Loyalty” is the theme for this year’s Call Center Campus Symposium. The two-day program - unlike any other - features talks and discussions to inspire innovative thinking and engage participants in exploring compelling avenues for advancing the call center industry.
Call Center Campus Training and Symposium includes the following:
- Certification Workshops: Call Center Management, Quality Assurance and Workforce Management workshops will equip you with the skill set that you need to improve your center's performance and lead to your professional certification. Workshops take place on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Industry-Leading Keynote Speakers: Listen to thought provoking speakers share how their companies implemented successful programs that focus on achieving excellence and improving customer service.
- Learning Sessions: Customer Satisfaction, Agent Satisfaction, Social Media, Metrics, Technology and more
- “Hot Topic” Roundtable Discussions: Share business challenges, approaches and best practices on a number of hot topics among your peers.
- Networking Reception: Enjoy complimentary drinks and hors d’oeuvres while networking with peers.
- Awards Ceremony: 2012 Top 100 Call Center Contest Winners
- Networking Breakfasts and Breaks: Get to know your peers throughout the week with continental and buffet breakfasts, coffee breaks and afternoon snacks