In Person Course Cancelation Policy:
- All students attending an In Person/Classroom courses have until thirty (30) days before to cancel your registration or it becomes credit for a future In Person/Classroom course.
- Full payment is required prior to attendance.
In rare instances, a course will be rescheduled or postponed:
- BenchmarkPortal will provide you at least 10 days notice
- You may receive a full refund or take a credit toward another training course
- BenchmarkPortal cannot be held responsible for penalties resulting from travel arrangements of any kind.
- In the event that we do have to cancel a training course at the last minute, the college manager will contact you to either reschedule you into an alternate course or provide you with a full refund of the course price.
- No shows will pay full course rates.
- After completion of an in person course, you will receive a certificate on the final day of class.
- Certification through BenchmarkPortal and the College of Call Center Excellence is an achievement that is recognized internationally.
- If you are purchasing one of the courses with a business credit card please check your daily limits to avoid any possibility of the transaction getting declined (most cards have a $1,000 daily limit). Especially if you are purchasing 1 or more In Person courses.