- Date: Oct 14 - 16, 2015
Live Online - Via Web Meeting
3-Days, 2-Hours each day
During your time zone listed below
8:30am - 10:30am PT
9:30am - 11:30am MT
10:30am - 12:30pm CT
11:30am - 1:30pm ET
Workforce Management Training
The College of Call Center Excellence offers one of the most highly sought after Call Center Training Certification programs in the country, led by the industry's top-rated instructors, with over 150 years combined experience. These courses will equip you with the skill set that you need to improve your call center's performance. You will be able to return to your business and drive effective change for your contact center using best practice methods validated by BenchmarkPortal.
BenchmarkPortal’s contact center training workforce management workshop covers the entire WFM process - from the gathering of data to the production of forecasts, schedules and budgets. We include lessons that benefit attendees from any size organization, large and small, with real-world examples of solutions that work in practice - not just theory. Participants will learn:
- What processes make up the foundation of an effective call center Workforce Management practice
- How to gather the right data at the right time to optimize call center scheduling and staffing
- Results reporting that drives effective decisions and actions
- How to build forecasting models that work - including how to use Excel to do time series modeling
- Options for building staff plans that meet budgeting and scheduling needs
- How to build an Erlang C-based staffing model
- A change management approach that helps overcome the "Big Brother" syndrome too often associated with Workforce Management
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS!
Live Online:Take 10% off - Register 1 month before the workshop!
(Discount code shown on the course page, if it is no longer there, then it has expired)
WFM Online - Dec 2 - 4, 2015