On-Site Contact Center
Supervisor/Team Leader Training
The tipping point in contact centers success is the supervisor/team leader. Without effective agent performance assessment, feedback and coaching, the team does not move forward. Too often, team leaders do not feel comfortable giving direct, constructive feedback and as a result, when they do give feedback it is not always clear, actionable and accepted by the agent.
The overall approach is to address core competencies and skill sets in a comprehensive manner. BenchmarkPortal training treats Contact Center team leaders as critical and highly valued resources with the intent of continuing to strengthen leadership abilities. This helps you enhance your overall value to the business. Results: better-trained professionals with improved abilities to solve problems and manage change. Effective communication is the foundation of success. Our communication, negotiation and team building modules are designed to build the skills that turn former agents into leaders and good supervisors into great supervisors.
This course includes all the important skills and behaviors necessary to successful team leaders and for agent development. All critical learning points are reinforced with activities, case studies and role-plays. We believe that while understanding concepts is important, being able to apply them is essential, so we use extensive role-plays to ensure skill acquisition. We encourage participants to bring their most challenging agent issues to the class to use as role-plays. Class size allows one-on-one interaction with the instructors and enables your team to share experience and build teamwork with colleagues. This course will strengthen your supervisors’ overall skills and empower them with new techniques that will improve all aspects of your contact center performance.
BenchmarkPortal can improve the performance of your customer service center – – and your career – – with BenchmarkPortal’s College of Call Center Excellence certification training!
- Value and Experience
- Quality Based on Data and Research
- Career Enhancement
- Community and Sharing
- Competitive Advantage
- Save on employee travel cost
- inimize time away from work
Call Center Supervisor/Team Leader Training Workshop Agenda:
- Defining & Performing the Supervisor’s Job
- Development Process
- Improvement Action Plans
Onsite Supervisor Training Curriculum
Defining & Performing the Team Leader Job
- Describe job responsibilities
- Demonstrate understanding of Team Leader Job
- Define employee development and its importance
- Understanding Blanchard’s four primary development levels
- Understanding all aspects of communication
- Eight steps of effective listening
- Defining performance through observable behaviors
- Determine personal communication styles
- Understanding overall development process
- Guidelines and standards for each process
- Positive Feedback
- Constructive Feedback
Improvement Action Plans
- Identify key elements of an improvement action plan
- Develop an improvement action plan • Identify development activities
- Identify the five steps of a coaching discussion
- Understand the behaviors of successful coaches
- 2-day training at client’s location
- Up to 15 people – with flexible options to meet your needs
- Course materials and certificates
Option To Personalize Call Center Training:
Our on-site call center training provides a cost-effective way to optimize training for your specific needs. Our expert instructors can work with you to ensure that the curriculum is geared toward your problems and aimed at attaining your goals — so that you can successfully elevate your contact center to new levels of excellence. A conference call would be set up to discuss and customize the training to your centers needs.
- Learns through action – in your center, using your data, using their center management tools and managing your resources
- Customize the learning experience by focusing on specific areas of interest
Preferred Partner Discount: Center of Excellence Members 15% off.
Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.