Contact Center Training
Our Contact Center Manager Training Certification will equip you with the skill set you need to improve your center’s performance. You will be able to return to your business and drive effective change for your contact center and use best practice methods validated by BenchmarkPortal.
- Learn best practices and cutting-edge trends as you benefit from the expertise of our training team
- Enjoy valuable networking opportunities with your peers
- Share experiences with other call center professionals and learn how they meet daily challenges
- Learn how to implement improvements that will reduce cost and increase productivity
- Apply your BMP training to make a real difference at your company
BenchmarkPortal offers one of the most highly regarded management certification programs in the country, led by the industry’s top-rated instructors, with over 150 years combined experience.
For All Management Staff
3 Day in Person Course
Contact Center Management Training
Our Contact Center Management Training Course is composed of ten information-rich modules that include learning activity “case studies” that focus on practical problem solving and current call center best practices. The curriculum, which was originally developed by Dr. Jon Anton of Purdue University, has been expanded and updated by Bruce Belfiore, Chancellor of the College, Jose Perez, Dean of the College, and their staff of industry experts.
Leadership & Organization
Basic Workforce Management
Quality & Call Monitoring
Coaching For Performance
**Content and material may be updated without prior notice.
About The Course
**Content and material in the video may be updated without prior notice.
Contact Center Management Training Classes
Upcoming Certification Courses
Private Course Offerings
Personalized Training Delivered At Your Center!
Our on-site call center training provides a cost-effective way to optimize your training in your own call center, and cover key issues to successfully elevate your contact center to new levels of excellence.
- Learns through action – in your center, using your data, using their center management tools and managing your resources
- Customize the learning experience by focusing on specific areas of interest
- Save on employee travel cost
- Minimize time away from work
- 3-day training at client’s location
- Course materials, examinations, and certificates included.
What Our Customers Say
“The training was more than I expected. It was applicable to any call center, whether you have 4 people or 400. It brought home real life examples and experiences which definitely are designed to help support supervisory and management decisions. The training provided more than a cursory glance at topics like customer satisfaction, quality assurance, human resource management to name a few. The value of detail I got from the data analysis and reporting module opened my eyes to how to effectively utilize data generated from the center. Overall this experience provides you with an arsenal of information to guide you to be a better manager and challenges your creative process as you go through the normal paces of work. This was an eye opener, a true “WOW” learning experience. I am glad I was a part of this experience.”
Customer Service Manager, Companies Office of Jamaica
“I was very pleased with how well the course was put together. It provides info relevant to small and large call centers. The course provides an indirect approach to the top call center concerns and validates all info that is given. If you run a call center, this course is a must. Not only will you learn from the course, but every one else brings their info to the class and you can use them as a reference.”
Call Center Supervisor, Nevada Adult Day Care