Contact Center Training
This Supervisor Certification course covers the ingredients for great supervisors and exceptional supervisor-led teams. The course both makes the participant step back and look at the supervisor role from a higher level, and explores the day-to-day interactions that make all the difference for success.
As a result of this course, participants should:
- Gain added insights on their leadership role as a contact center supervisor
- Understand what motivates agents to perform at their best
- Hone time management skills for the benefit of agents and the team
- Be able to explain and implement best practices goal setting
- Identify listening skills and communication styles that are key to smooth functioning of supervisor teams
- Learn how to organize and execute coaching sessions
- Understand how to optimize agent performance
- Know how to build effective teams that engage agents and produce superior results
- …and more.
For All Supervisors/Coaches
7 Modules | ≈ 5-6 Hours
Leadership as a Supervisor
Coaching and Development
Private Course Offerings
Personalized Training Delivered At Your Center!
Our on-site call center training provides a cost-effective way to optimize your training in your own call center, and cover key issues to successfully elevate your contact center to new levels of excellence.
- Learns through action – in your center, using your data, using their center management tools and managing your resources
- Customize the learning experience by focusing on specific areas of interest
- Save on employee travel cost
- Minimize time away from work
- 2-3-day training at client’s location
- Course materials, examinations, and certificates included.
What Our Customers Say
“As a new coach (7 months) I feel this course has given me the tools to bring my agents to a place of success, have more time & use it efficiently, connect the team, build morale & have a great positive impact on my organization. In short, I don’t feel like I’m grabbing at straws anymore. I feel focused and empowered to be amazing.”
“I learned so many great concepts that I can immediately implement upon my return.”