Call Center Campus Workforce Management Certification Course
BenchmarkPortal’s contact center training workforce management workshop covers the entire WFM process – from the gathering of data to the production of forecasts, schedules and budgets. We include lessons that benefit attendees from any size organization, large and small, with real-world examples of solutions that work in practice – not just theory.
Participants will learn:
- What processes make up the foundation of an effective call center Workforce Management practice
- How to gather the right data at the right time to optimize call center scheduling and staffing
- Results reporting that drives effective decisions and actions
- How to build forecasting models that work - including how to use Excel to do time series modeling
- Options for building staff plans that meet budgeting and scheduling needs
- How to build an Erlang C-based staffing model
- A change management approach that helps overcome the "Big Brother" syndrome too often associated with Workforce Management
- Gathering Information – The foundation for all workforce management practices
- Forecasting – Setting the framework for contact center success
- Planning – Matching supply to demand
- Optimizing Performance – Real-time adjustments to the plan, forecast and data
- Analysis – Reviewing the outcomes to determine improvements to the next forecast and plan
- Change Management – Preparing leaders to lead workforce management change
- Complimentary attendance to the Call Center Campus Symposium
- 2-day certification workshop
- Networking Reception & Awards Ceremony
- Networking Breakfasts and Breaks
- Course handbook
- Certificate of certification
Tue. April 4 – Fri. April 7, 2017
Everyday: 8am Continental Breakfast
- Apr. 4 | 8am – 5pm – Training
- Apr. 5 | 8am – 7:30pm – Training
- Apr. 6 | 8am – 6:30pm – Symposium
- Apr. 7 | 8am – 12:15pm – Symposium
*Symposium not required for certification
Harrah's New Orleans Hotel
This Training Workshop is Part of our Call Center Campus Event
About The Symposium
The Call Center Campus Symposium offers sessions that provide a hands-on learning environment. Attendees can obtain new skills, reflect critically on their work, and learn from other individuals and organizations confronting dilemmas similar to their own. At the same time, call center leaders can learn how to raise their best practice skills to new levels, while sharing their best practices with peers.
BenchmarkPortal intends that attendees gain new and practical insights, as well as strategies that contribute to their organizations’ strengths and sustainability. The training at the Call Center Campus Symposium should also enhance individual leadership skills of attendees. As a Call Center Campus attendee, not only will you benefit from the opportunity to interact with your peers, BenchmarkPortal Experts, and other industry leaders, but you will walk away with incredible tools that can be immediately applied in your center. Our mission is to create a significant networking event for the call center industry – one that focuses on networking and building relationships and that does not require exhibiting or catering to end-users. This event focuses on core topics, hands-on learning, increasing one’s knowledge of best practices and driving success in your career and center.
Harrah's New Orleans Hotel and Casino
You will be responsible for confirming your own lodging needs. Call Center Campus is being held at Harrah’s New Orleans Hotel and we have secured a fantastic discounted hotel group rate. This hotel is unlike any Harrah’s you have seen before!
Nightly Rate: $139 per night** (not including tax & resort fees)
Booking Nights Available: Sunday, April 2, 2017 – Thursday, April 6, 2017
Hotel Location: 228 Poydras St, New Orleans, LA 70130, View Map
**Bookings must be made no later than March 2, 2017 to receive our special discounted group rate. After that date our room block will be released. Rooms will be available depending on hotel availability and will be priced at the current rate at that time.
- Click Here to Book Online at a Discounted Rate
- All reservations made via the telephone call center will be assessed a fee of $15 per reservation. 1-877-466-7847 – Group Name: BenchmarkPortal 2017 or Group Code: S04BEN7
Nearest Airport & Directions
- Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport – 30 minutes to Harrah’s New Orleans: Map Link
- Taxi or Shuttle Service to Harrah’s from Airport: Harrah’s does not provide shuttle service to and from the airport. Taxi fare to and from the airport is normally no more than $40 one way. The airport is approximately 15 miles from the hotel. The shuttle service available at Louis Armstrong International Airport is Airport Shuttle and they may be reached from 7am until 7pm daily at 504-522-3500. The one-way fare is approximately $25.00. You may also purchase tickets online at www.airportshuttleneworleans.com. “A” Airport Limousine Service is located at 900 Airline Drive, Kenner, LA 70062 and can be reached at 504/305-2450.
Gathering Information - The foundation for all workforce management practices
- Driving forces in contacts and their arrival
- Organizational Target Setting - planning for key outcomes
- Establishing targets and measures for individual performance management
- Acquiring the necessary data to plan the organization
- Introduction to staffing models - different types and when to use them
- Planning your telecom infrastructure and needs
Forecasting - Setting the framework for contact center success
- Call Center forecasting made simple
- Different forecasts for different needs - Long term, mid-term and short term forecasts and what they do
- Advanced forecasting techniques
- Organizational participation in forecasting and planning
- Blending it all together - Call Center best practices in forecasting and planning
Planning - Matching supply to demand
- Understanding planning options
- Analyzing call center costs and benefits when planning
- Building staffing models - data required, using Erlang b and Erlang c formulas
- Occupancy modeling - pros and cons
- Meeting the goal of Workforce Management through successful scheduling
- Information tracking to improve future call center hiring and scheduling
Optimizing Performance - Real-time adjustments to the plan, forecast and data
- Plan to NOT fail - good planning vs. crisis management
- Call Center service level and quality
- The Power of One
- Communicating with operations leaders - partnering for real-time success
- What to monitor - call center key metrics and reports for the real-time team
- Adherence vs. conformance - which matters more
Analysis - Reviewing the outcomes to determine improvements to the next forecast and plan
- Key data in contact center planning
- Communicating results
- Data vs. information - how to produce reports that matter
- Tying it all together the Workforce Management overview
Change Management - Preparing leaders to lead workforce management change
Best practices in contact centers and workforce management final review
EARLY Bird Discount:
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive exclusive discounts to our training courses and other offerings... Click here to Subscribe. Signing up today and need an Early Bird Discount code right away? Contact us to receive your discount. Click here to Contact us.
COE Preferred Partner Discount:
Center of Excellence Members - 15% off. Please contact your relationship manager or review your certification notification letter to get your preferred partner discount code. Discounts cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
If you have 2 or more individuals that would like to take the call center training course, please contact us for a group discount! 1-800-214-8929 Ex. 1 or Email Us Today. Group discounts cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Groups must all be submitted and registered at the same time in order to receive the group discount.
- All students attending a Live Online course have up to thirty (30) days before start date to cancel registrations for a refund. Any cancellation within 30 days will become a credit for a future live online course. Credits must be used within one year (12 months of issue).
- Any cancellations or transfers within 14 days before the course will incur a $50 late cancellation/transfer fee. This fee will be deducted from your credit.
- In rare instances, a course will be rescheduled or postponed:
- BenchmarkPortal will provide you at least 24 hours notice
- You may receive a full refund or we can issue a credit for your company
- In the event that we do have to cancel a training course at the last minute, your relationship manager will contact you to either reschedule you in to an alternate course or provide you with a full refund of the course price.
- No shows will also pay full course rates.
- Full payment is required 1-day prior to attendance.
- If you are purchasing more than one course with a business credit card please check your daily limits to avoid any possibility of the transaction getting declined (most cards have a $1,000 daily limit).
- After completion of a Live Online Course, you will receive by email a Certificate of Completion.
- Certification through BenchmarkPortal and the College of Call Center Excellence is an achievement that is recognized internationally.
- The recommended internet speed is 2 MB & the minimum speed is at least 512 KB for the download speed on DSL or Broadband connection (wired or wireless).
"The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and did very well relaying the information to the group. I really like all the extra's he emailed us! Of course, his sense of humor was great!
Live Online Attendee August 2016
"I feel this training made an enormous impact in my life and will allow me to be more efficient in my job role. Thank you so much Mr. Perez for everything!"
Shawn Lanham, Allied Benefit Systems, Inc., Call Center Traffic & Scheduling Analyst. - August 2016
"CCCE has provided actionable information that has been crucial in the growth of our call center." Call Center Campus New Orleans Attendee - April 2016
"I'm thankful for the opportunity to attend CCCE. I have gained a wealth of knowledge about my profession that will enable both myself and my team to guide our call center to our goals." Brandi Groves, Supervisor WFM - Call Center Campus New Orleans Attendee - April 2016
"The course material and instructor were fantastic. I can take a lot away and am armed with a wealth of knowledge. I am excited to put the plans in action." Call Center Campus New Orleans Attendee - April 2016
"The Instructor was great and very knowledgeable. I learned a lot in this course, it has been super helpful to me and will immediately start inputting the things I learned." Dante' Williams Academic Partnerships, WFM Scheduler/Analyst - Live Online Attendee - October 2015
"I was very pleased with the class. I am excited to register for the next class." Kim Treloar, Call Center Manager, ThermoSpas - Live Online Attendee - October 2015
"Extremely helpful course. I would recommend this to call center managers in both large and small organizations." Margaret Fiester, Operations Manager, Society for Human Resource Management - Live Online Attendee - June 2015
"I felt the training was good and I look forward to more courses in the future." Scott Tarkenton CSCC Supervisor Partech Inc. - Live Online Attendee - June 2015
"It's obvious for me that BenchmarkPortal is very professional in everything that concerns contact centers issues. I liked the training certification methods. BenchmarkPortal is a company you can trust. BenchmarkPortal - job well done." Live Online Attendee - January 2015
"I had a very positive learning experience with BenchmarkPortal's College of Call Center Excellence training. I would like to commend Dayne on the skills and knowledge that she brought to the class. She added remarkable value and made the material easy for attendees understand while learning at a very fast pace." Live Online Attendee - January 2015
"It's my first time attending for a class in WFM. I expected a lot and majority of my expectations were met. From the time I was registering up till the end of the class, it was a great experience. I will come back and take a different class in the future." Call Center Campus Attendee, November 2014
"Definitely can take things back to improve effectiveness in our center." Call Center Campus Attendee, November 2014
"Awesome learning experience! Combining the book materials with the real life experiences." Joe Domerez, QA Manager, Call Center Campus, November 2014
The course was very in depth, It explained a lot of topics I was aware of previously, but it also showed how these topics apply to our call center business and how we can use different New metrics to track agent statistics. Jay, Workforce Mangement Analyst, TrialCard" - July 2014
"Very informative information, and really gives great insight to making the best forecast/schedules possible for contact centers. " Mark Moore, Contact Center Consultant, Uptivity - an InContact Company - July 2014
"This was a wonderful opportunity to learn from someone as knowledgeable as Joe. I truly appreciate his approach in aligning us to free flow with our questions and situations vs. being absolutely stringent with the flow of the course material." Lee Branch Hill, Contact Center Team Lead, MedicAlert Foundation - November 2012
"The class was very informative for me and my time in position. I am new to leadership and WFM and was happy to learn all the layers that filter into call center management. Las Vegas, NV - 2012 Call Center Campus Week WFM Attendee
"The course was very informative and helpful. The instructor was knowledgeable and very interesting. The class was really fun to be in." Las Vegas, NV - 2012 Call Center Campus Week WFM Attendee
"Great overview on all aspects of WFM & allowed time for exchanges of ideas for on-site specific questions! Very Good!" Indianapolis, IN Attendee - February 2012
|American Family Insurance||Desjardins Cards Services||Delta Dental of California|
|State of North Carolina||Hewlett Packard||Columbia Sportswear|
|Redbox||Sirius XM||Egis Projects Canada|
|IBM||State of Georgia||Pitney Bowes|
|Bright Horizons||Safe Auto||State of Michigan|
|Booz Allen Hamilton||McKesson||Bank of America|
|Chicos FAS Inc||Edfinancial||Cisco|
|AAA Clubs||Harris Bank||Nationwide|
|Choice Hotels||Ride UTA||GAF|
|University of Michigan||Hyatt||Mazda|
|3M||PLATO Learning||TD Ameritrade|
|Principal Financial Group||Williamson-Dickie Mfg. Co.||Georgia Perimeter College|
|Veterans Administration Health Resource Center||National Government Services/WellPoint||Egis Projects Canada Inc.|
|Atlantis Resort & Casino||George Mason University||Employees Retirement System of TX|
|KPMG||Citizens Energy Group||Emaratech|
|Capital Market Authority, CMA||Nutri-Health Supplements||Oxford Properties Group|
|Gift Certificates.com||Royal Credit Union||SXC Health Solutions|
|Verifone||Metro Credit Union||VistaPrint|
|Forethought Life Insurance Company||Indianapolis Power & Light||Viracor-IBT Laboratories|
|Dayton Power & Light||Motion Picture & Television Fund||Department of Treasury|
|NorthWestern Mutual||Smith Haynes & Watson||United Healthcare|
|Herbalife||United States Coast Guard||Security Assistance Corporation|