Contact Center Training
Agent Soft Skills
This course explores the many skills and tools needed to be a successful contact center agent. After completing this course agents will have insight into:
For All Agents (New Hires or Experienced Agents who need a refresher)
On Demand Course
5 Modules | ≈ 1-2 Hours
What is a Contact Center
How to Interact with Customers
Handling Difficult Callers
Private Course Offerings
Personalized Training Delivered At Your Center!
Our on-site call center training provides a cost-effective way to optimize your training in your own call center, and cover key issues to successfully elevate your contact center to new levels of excellence.
- Learns through action – in your center, using your data, using their center management tools and managing your resources
- Customize the learning experience by focusing on specific areas of interest
- Save on employee travel cost
- Minimize time away from work
- 1-2 day training at client’s location
- Course materials, examinations, and certificates included.
What Our Customers Say
“They really liked the topic on “Complaint Handling.” They learned how they can “apologize without guilt.”
Member Services Director
Santa Clara Family Health Plan
“The training was very interactive. The instructor was open to all discussions and I felt really involved every step of the way. The training was the right length (duration) and I enjoyed interacting with the group.”
Ontario Public Service, Supervisor