Enter the 2018 Top Contact Centers Contest Today!
(Previously known as the Top 100 Call Centers Contest)
Awards Based On Efficiency and Effectiveness
and Individual Metrics!
The Top Contact Centers Contest is internationally recognized as the premier call center contest. Based on actual performance metrics, benchmarked against the world’s largest database, this competition is unique and attracts a broad range of participants, from small centers to very large, multi-site operations – – and everything in between.
You’re Invited To Benchmark Your Center Today To Enter The 2018 Top Contact Centers Contest
Enter The Top Contact Centers Contest By Either:
- Signing up for our Contact Center Benchmarking Report (CCBR). (Previously know as our 41-KPI IDRC Report)
- Signing up for one of our Assessment or Center of Excellence Certification products, all of which include the Contact Center Benchmark Report.
Participate today!! You will get valuable insights from your benchmark report and your expert read-out – – and you will have a chance to win $ to celebrate success!
Top Call Centers – Highest Balanced Performance score in Effectiveness AND Efficiency.
- Small Center 2 – 49 Seats
- Medium Center 50 – 249 Seats
- Large Center 250 and up
- Inbound Sales (any size)
Also awarded will be:
Most improved for the size categories above
- Best Overall Customer Satisfaction Rating (Top Box minus Bottom Box) – must use BMP CSat Survey to qualify
- Best Overall Agent Satisfaction Rating (Top Box minus Bottom Box) – must use BMP ASat Survey to qualify
- Lowest Average Speed of Answer
- Best First Call Resolution Rate
- Lowest Abandon Rate
- Best Cost per Call
- Highest Percentage of Calls Handled/Resolved in IVR
- Highest Calls per Agent per Hour
- Best Agent Retention (lowest external turnover)
How & When We Determine The Winners:
In order to win, your call center must be an inbound call center located in the United States or Canada. All Key Performance Indicators will be cross-checked by our automated quality control system and will also be reviewed, approved, and presented to you by a Certified Call Center Expert. The winners will be the centers with the highest statistical values for efficiency (cost containment) and effectiveness (quality of service), as computed by BenchmarkPortal’s patented Tonchev Performance Index (TPI).
In order to ensure the credibility of submitted data and maintain the integrity of our database, BenchmarkPortal requires that all questions in the Contact Center Benchmark Report Survey must be answered completely and supported by relevant documentation, if requested. Selected questions (*Identified with an asterisk* in the questionnaire) must be answeredt. These requirements are necessary to ensure that all participants will be measured equally and fairly. Entries with required information that is missing, incomplete and or unverifiable will be excluded from participation.
The 2018 Top Contact Centers Contest will close on December 31, 2017. Final Benchmark Analysis completed by mid-February 2018. Any entry submitted after December 31, 2017 will be entered into next years contest and will not be qualified into this years contest – No Exceptions beyond deadline.
Announcement of Results:
All participants will be notified their results by email by mid-February, 2018 to the email address that was submitted when inputting data entry.
Awards will be announced to all centers whose metrics place them in the award category. Centers who achieve ‘Top Call Center’ and/or are chosen for the Individual Categories have the opportunity to use the Commemorative Seal on Websites, email signatures, social media, press releases, advertisements, etc.
- 1-3 rd Place for the following categories: Large, Medium, Small and Inbound Sales.
- 1 Center will be determined for the Most Improved Center for Each Individual Category.
- Individual Metric Winners
BenchmarkPortal does not publish or otherwise disclose specific rankings or an entire list of winners to avoid improper use for competitive purposes.
Special First Place Monetary Awards for The “Best of the Best”:
As indicated above, cash prizes to reimburse contact center celebrations will be awarded to each of the first place winners of the 4 categories indicated below. First place winners will also be given one complimentary ticket to attend our Call Center Campus Symposium.
- Large Centers: $1250
- Medium Centers: $1000
- Small Centers: $750
- Inbound Sales Centers: $800
Centers who place will be offered a discounted ticket to attend our annual Call Center Campus event to receive their award certificate.
All Top Call Centers will be able to purchase trophies, banners & plaques to commemorate this special achievement.