Our call center reports are the standard references for consultants and practitioners worldwide. We provide current information on over 40 industries that will help you compare and analyze competitive performance, metric by metric.
BenchmarkPortal offers three types of reports, listed below. Standard reports are updated on a periodic basis, to assure that the data is appropriately current and relevant. Most reports are available immediately, while others may take up to five days to complete. We do our best to meet the timelines of our clients.
Our reports will be delivered in 0-5 business days.
A listing of commonly requested Industry Reports:
- Catalog – Retail/Wholesale
- Consumer Products – Consumables
- Consumer Products – Durable Goods
- Consumer Products – Electronics
- Consumer Products – Non-Durable Goods
- Financial Services – Banking
- Financial Services – Brokerage
- Financial Services – Credit Card
- Government – Federal
- Government – Soc. Svcs., Health & Welfare
- Health Care – Provider/Hospitals
- Health Care – Support Services
- Insurance – General
- Insurance – Health
- Insurance – Life
- Level-One Technical Support
- Media – Publishing/Newspaper/Magazine
- Technology – Computer Hardware
- Technology – Computer Software
- Telecom – Cellular/Wireless
- Transportation- Rail/Trucking/Shipping/Courier
- Travel & Hospitality
- Utilities – IOU/Municipal/Other
How We Collect Our Data
As the customer service call center has become the most vital interface between a company and its customers, it has become critical that the contact handling process is conducted both effectively and efficiently. Managers need to know how well their contact center is functioning in its strategic role in getting, keeping, and growing customers. They provide us with their operational metrics and receive back industry-leading reports that clearly show their competitive position on important KPIs. Data is input into our online survey, or else comes to our database via iBenchmark, BenchmarkPortal’s patented, automated benchmarking tool that gets data directly from contact center systems and inputs it into our database.
Data received through our benchmark survey is subjected to three levels of quality control before being admitted to our database. Our Research Department is the custodian of our database, and continuously monitors and scrubs the data to ensure the highest standards.
The BenchmarkPortal warehouse of contact center data, has the following unique attributes:
• It is continually updated with fresh contact center data via the update methods mentioned herein;
• Performance is compared to a Peer Group with similar functional characteristics (apples to apples) defined by you, the participant;
• Enables managers to target areas of opportunity within the center;
• Identifies the efficiency and effectiveness of your Call Center performance;
• Our approach is academically based, and uses established scientific methods
Benchmarking your contact center performance against a Peer Group of similar centers is a mandatory step in becoming and staying competitive. This vital information, updated constantly, enables managers to remain competitive in a cost-effective manner