Contact Center Training
Coaching for Performance
This course explores the various components that make up an effective coaching for performance program, and provides you with a coaching methodology to help your team members gain greater competence, and overcome barriers to improved job performance.
After completing this course, participants should be able to:
- Describe the role of the coach in contact center operations.
- Discuss how to diagnose performance issues in agents and teams.
- Identify the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and metrics used in a coaching program.
- Explain how to engage agents in a way that matters most to them.
- Evaluate the star agents in your teams.
- Discuss the value of rewards and recognition.
- Develop a coaching plan.
For All Coaching Staff
9 Modules | ≈ 7-8 Hours
Coaching and Communication Skills
Communication Barriers, Signals and Challenges
Communication, Social and Learning Styles
Private Course Offerings
Personalized Training Delivered At Your Center!
Our on-site call center training provides a cost-effective way to optimize your training in your own call center, and cover key issues to successfully elevate your contact center to new levels of excellence.
- Learns through action – in your center, using your data, using their center management tools and managing your resources
- Customize the learning experience by focusing on specific areas of interest
- Save on employee travel cost
- Minimize time away from work
- 2-3-day training at client’s location
- Course materials, examinations, and certificates included.
What Our Customers Say
“This course was truly informative and will help me as I am a new manager.”
Call Center Campus Week Attendee
“The training was very interactive. The instructor was open to all discussions and I felt really involved every step of the way. The training was the right length (duration) and I enjoyed interacting with the group.”
Ontario Public Service, Supervisor