BenchmarkPortal's customer & agent satisfaction surveys are backed by years of research and data collection. Many of our certified centers of excellence continuously use these surveys to monitor levels of satisfaction. Our methodology and suggestions for improvement will help align the surveys with your customer facing departments, including recruiting, training, performance compensation, product marketing, and more.
Customer Satisfaction Assessments
The Goals of our Customer Satisfaction Survey Methodology:
- To include the customer in the call evaluation process, thereby ensuring changes in agent behavior that are in-line with the customer's needs,
- To ensure that the Client becomes more customer-driven by getting customer feedback regarding pricing, policy, and procedures,
- To ensure that the voice of the callers, hereinafter, the voice of the customer is being heard,
- To route unhappy callers immediately to a customer service recovery team,
- And finally, to keep top management current on the performance of the Client's customer service call center, and overall,
- To align customer's expectations, established by marketing, with the behavior of agents working in the customer facing departments, including customer service, product management, and product design.
The Goals of our Customer Satisfaction Survey Design Initiative:
To design a Customer Satisfaction Survey methodology that perfectly fits the Client's needs, including:
- Survey Questions, Survey Length, Survey Frequency, Survey Sample Size, Survey Reports, Survey Statistics, Survey Interpretation
To conduct a pilot post-call survey that will be fielded immediately after the call by transferring the caller to a BMP live-agent survey center to:
- Better understand the "as is" call handling satisfaction of the Client's callers
- Experiment with the concept of "immediate" post-call surveys versus delayed post-call surveys
- Establish a "baseline" of caller satisfaction
- Explore survey fielding alternatives so that the best can be proposed by BMP.
Agent Satisfaction Assessments
The Goals of our Agent Satisfaction Survey Methodology:
- Conduct a comprehensive study of what your agents think about working at your center
- Identify the major "satisfiers" that build morale and help retention
- Find the major "dis-satisfiers" which sap morale and hamper productivity
- Discover the places where technology is holding back excellent service
- Understand the links between agent satisfaction and caller satisfaction.
The Goals of our Agent Satisfaction Survey Initiative:
- Identify the items that will improve agent morale for the lowest costs
- Provide statistically valid input to guide your recruitment, screening and training programs
- Optimize your training-to-autonomous process
- Develop your supervisors to be "agent advocates" who gain respect and promote productivity from agents
- Improve your performance metrics, from caller satisfaction to average handle time and first call resolution
- Show your people that you are listening, acting, and engaged with them and their professional success.
Steps To Begin Your Call Center Customer & Agent Satisfaction Assessment:
Contact us today in one of the following ways to begin your Call Center Customer & Agent Satisfaction Assessments.
- Online: Email Us Today
- Call: 1-800-214-8929 Ext. 1