- Date:Aug 3 - 5, 2016
Live Online - Via Web Meeting
3-Days, 2-Hours each day
During your time zone listed below
8:30am - 10:30am PT
9:30am - 11:30am MT
10:30am - 12:30pm CT
11:30am - 1:30pm ET
Coaching for Performance
The Coaching for Performance course has been designed to provide the training, techniques and tools required to sustaining and improving agent performance. During the course we will review the role, responsibilities, and characteristics of an “effective” call center coach - the kind of coach who makes a real impact on agents' lives and on evolving agents' performance.
We will use various tools and approaches for improving performance, including analyzing gaps between goals and actual performance. The course provides tips and techniques based on the BenchmarkPortal coaching model.
This course will also focus on communication techniques and creating a strategic plan for all levels of performers. Finally, we will take a close look at agent retention and the impact of reward and recognition on performance, engagement and ultimately retention of talent.
Participants are encouraged to share their most challenging agent performance issues with the facilitator prior to the start of the course. Throughout the duration of the course, the facilitator will weave these performance issues throughout the delivery of the program and provide suggestions for creating a winning coaching strategy.
In this workshop, you will:
- Review and identify the role, responsibilities, and characteristics of an “effective” coach.
- Match management expectations of using call center metrics and the impact on agent performance.
- Perform a gap analysis to identify actual agent performance vs. desired performance.
- Examine successful communication techniques to strengthen agent performance, build confidence and rapport, deliver a more impactful and efficient coaching session.
- Compare and contrast the needs of new stars, rising stars, super stars, and falling stars (different tenure, different performance levels).
- Practice and Application: Develop an effective coaching strategy and plan for different agent types.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS!
Live Online Courses:Take 10% off - Register One Month Before Course
(Discount code shown on the course page, if it is no longer there, then it has expired)
CFP Live Online - Dec 7 - 9, 2016