On-Site Call Center Management Training
One of the main things that separates our call center management training from others is that we use benchmarking to prove our best practices and training. BenchmarkPortal has the world’s largest database of call center metrics and all of our students participate in our call center benchmarking survey as part of this course. This complimentary call center benchmarking report and Web-ex style presentation of your benchmarking results provides your company with a snap shot of the call center vs industry peers. No other call center course can offer this type of information.
Our call center management certification course is composed of ten information-rich modules that include learning activity "case studies" that focus on practical problem solving and current call center best practices. The curriculum, which was originally developed by Dr. Jon Anton of Purdue University, has been expanded and updated by Bruce Belfiore, Dean of the College; Dayne Petersen, Lead Instructor; and their staff of industry experts. Typically participants include Call Center Managers, Directors and Vice Presidents. These courses will help you better manage your call center and strengthen relationships with other departments (for example: Marketing, MIS and telecommunications).
BenchmarkPortal can improve the performance of your customer service center - - and your career - - with BenchmarkPortal’s College of Call Center Excellence certification training!
- Value and Experience
- Quality Based on Data and Research
- Career Enhancement
- Community and Sharing
- Competitive Advantage
Steps To Begin Your On-Site Training:
Contact us today for pricing details and to start your On-Site Training.
- Online: Email Us Today
- Call: 1-800-214-8929 Ext. 1
Call Center Management Training Workshop Agenda:
- Organizational Leadership
- Human Resources
- Quality Monitoring and Coaching
- Customer Satisfaction
- The Basics of Call Center Workforce Management
- Call Center IT Management
- Knowledge Management
- Caller Self-Service
- Analytics and Reporting
- 3-day training
- Conference call with the client to discuss and customize training to their needs
- Course materials, examinations, and certificates for the workshop
On-Site Customized Call Center Training:
Our on-site call center training provides a cost-effective way to optimize training for your specific needs. Our expert instructors will work with you to ensure that the curriculum is geared toward your problems and aimed at attaining your goals -- so that you can successfully elevate your contact center to new levels of excellence.
- The instruction can include use of your data and your operational circumstances, for maximum impact
- Teachers will customize the experience by focusing on specific areas of interest to you.
- Save on employee travel cost
- Minimize time away from work
Preferred Partner Discount: Center of Excellence Members 15% off.
Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
On-Site LEFLEUR Management Workshop - February 2014
- "Best Training we had in years."
- "Great course, learned a lot, this will make me a better manager."
- "Joe, the instructor was very informative and a joy. His wealth of knowledge and expertise will save us very well in future endeavors."
- "Joe's knowledge-base is an invaluable resource. From the first hour it was clear that he knows the materials well."
- "Joe is a great teacher. He explained with full knowledge so that I understood. He asked if anyone had any questions and made me feel valued. Great Job!"
- "Joe is a wonderful instructor. He is genuine, accessible and knowledgeable. The information included in the course was invaluable to our future."
- "Great training - increased my knowledge about different call components and how they affect the overall composition and the success or failure of a call center."
- "Most useful information for customer service improvement."
- "The course provided in-depth knowledge of all aspects of a call center department, which will be valuable in future business successes moving forward."
- "The training was great. I hope to get more involvement with BenchmarkPortal. Thank you!"