Contact Center Benchmarking
BenchmarkPortal is recognized worldwide as the leader in contact center benchmarking, with the largest database of contact center metrics and the most advanced tools for benchmarking analytics. We are truly the global one-stop shop for contact center benchmarking.
BenchmarkPortal Professionals Pioneered Contact Center Benchmarking
In 1995 we conducted the first scientific, industry-wide benchmark study at Purdue University under a grant from IBM. BenchmarkPortal was awarded a U.S. Patent for its unique methodology of benchmarking call centers.
Benchmarking Provides The Following Advantages:
- Greater visibility into your operations—on a quantitative basis.
- Comparability to competitors: how are you really performing?
- Pinpointing performance gaps with a high degree of precision.
- Linking performance gaps to underlying contact center processes that may need fixing.
- Spotlighting customer satisfaction, which is a key to unlocking higher value for your company.
- Identifying and quantifying improvement initiatives.
- Improving work life and morale through targeted human resources initiatives.
- Career enhancement through contact center certification programs.
- Shareholder value improvement through measurable, earnings-per-share-oriented investments.
“Benchmarking is a structured approach to performance analysis that compares you to your industry peers on key metrics. When complemented with a careful process of discovery and decision-making, benchmarking allows managers to optimize their operations and leverage best practices to gain and maintain a competitive advantage. Properly utilized, benchmarking is a powerful management tool for continuous improvement.”
Bruce L. Belfiore
Senior Research Executive and CEO of BenchmarkPortal