Managers recognize that benchmarking is an essential function for a properly managed contact center. The insights, efficiencies and aids to decision-making that result from proper benchmarking are so compelling that today’s contact center professionals see benchmarking as central to their jobs.
BenchmarkPortal is recognized worldwide as the leader in contact center benchmarking, with the largest database of contact center metrics and the most advanced tools for benchmarking analytics. We are truly the global one-stop shop for contact center benchmarking.
BenchmarkPortal professionals pioneered contact center benchmarking. In 1995 we conducted the first scientific, industry-wide benchmark study at Purdue University under a grant from IBM. BenchmarkPortal was awarded a U.S. Patent for its unique methodology of benchmarking call centers. As a result of two decades of dedication to contact center metrics and measurement, our offerings allow you to benchmark your call center in the following ways:
Our Benchmarking surveys are the easiest and best way for managers to compare themselves against their industry peers. Benchmarking will help identify areas of strength and weakness in the center. When combined with a review with one of our experts, we can help identify areas for cost savings and quality improvement.
Contact Center Benchmark Report:
Click Here For More Information
This automated benchmarking product puts technology and advanced processes to work for people who manage contact centers, eliminating the hassle of finding and inputting metrics manually. Data flows from client systems to our database through secure API technology. Reports are provided on a monthly basis, allowing you to make decisions that will have measurable impacts on the financial, operational and competitive performance of the contact center.
This contest benchmarks your center against the world’s largest database and then compares it to companies of similar size. This opportunity is only available through BenchmarkPortal and is among the most highly regarded contests in our industry.
Bruce L. Belfiore
Senior Research Executive and CEO of BenchmarkPortal
“Benchmarking is a structured approach to performance analysis that compares you to your industry peers on key metrics. When complemented with a careful process of discovery and decision-making, benchmarking allows managers to optimize their operations and leverage best practices to gain and maintain a competitive advantage. Properly utilized, benchmarking is a powerful management tool for continuous improvement.”
Benchmarking provides the following advantages:
- Greater visibility into your operations—on a quantitative basis.
- Comparability to competitors: how are you really performing?
- Pinpointing performance gaps with a high degree of precision.
- Linking performance gaps to underlying contact center processes that may need fixing.
- Spotlighting customer satisfaction, which is a key to unlocking higher value for your company.
- Identifying and quantifying improvement initiatives.
- Improving work life and morale through targeted human resources initiatives.
- Career enhancement through contact center certification programs.
- Shareholder value improvement through measurable, earnings-per-share-oriented investments.