Contact Center Training
Agent training improves your customer experiences, center morale and financial results. Also, surveys show agents appreciate employers who develop them as professionals. Our certification teaches agents the frontline skills and tools needed for success – – yours and theirs.
After completing this course agents will:
- Have the skills that create great customer experiences
- Better understand how to connect with customers and build customer loyalty
- Handle customer complaints, diffuse anger and negotiate appropriately
- Appreciate the importance of good communication and vocal quality
- Bring a positive attitude to work and contribute to morale
- Tips and tools for working at home as a contact center agent
The course also includes a special supplement focused on working during a pandemic or other emergency.
High-quality training is the best investment you can make. Talk to us about having all of your agents obtain certification.
For All Agents (Experienced Professionals or New Hires)
On Demand Course (Self-Paced)
7 Modules | ≈ 2.5-3 Hours
What Our Customers Say
“They really liked the topic on “Complaint Handling.” They learned how they can “apologize without guilt.”
Member Services Director
Santa Clara Family Health Plan
“The training was very interactive. The instructor was open to all discussions and I felt really involved every step of the way. The training was the right length (duration) and I enjoyed interacting with the group.”
Ontario Public Service, Supervisor
The Mission of Agents
Role of an Agent
Pandemic Special Supplement
Customer Service Behaviors and Skills
At Home Agents
The Customer is Ready ... Are You?
Why should you take the course
More on the Course
Private Course Offerings
Personalized Training Delivered At Your Center!
Our on-site call center training provides a cost-effective way to optimize your training in your own call center, and cover key issues to successfully elevate your contact center to new levels of excellence.
- Learns through action – in your center, using your data, using their center management tools and managing your resources
- Customize the learning experience by focusing on specific areas of interest
- Save on employee travel cost
- Minimize time away from work
- 1-2 day training at client’s location
- Course materials, examinations, and certificates included.