Contact Center Assessments
Customer & Agent Satisfaction
Customer Satisfaction Assessments
The Goals of our Customer Satisfaction Survey Methodology
- To include the customer in the call evaluation process, thereby ensuring that coaching and requested changes in agent behavior are in-line with the customer’s needs,
- To ensure that the organization becomes more customer-driven by getting customer feedback,
- To ensure that the “voice of the customer” is being heard for use by the center and by other areas of the enterprise,
- To route unhappy callers immediately to a customer service recovery team,
- And finally, to keep top management current on the performance of the Client’s customer service call center.
The Goals of our Customer Satisfaction Survey Design Initiative
- To design a Customer Satisfaction Survey methodology that perfectly fits the Client’s needs, including:
- Survey Questions, Length, Frequency, Sample Size, Reports, and Interpretation
- Better understand the “as is” call handling satisfaction of the Client’s callers
- Establish a statistical “baseline” of caller satisfaction
- Determine ways to improve satisfaction going forward.
Agent Satisfaction Assessments
The Goals of our Agent Satisfaction Survey Methodology
- Conduct a comprehensive study of what your agents think about working at your center
- Identify the major “satisfiers” that build morale and help retention
- Find the major “dis-satisfiers” which sap morale, hamper productivity and contribute to turnover
- Discover the places where technology gaps are holding back excellent service
- Understand the links between agent satisfaction and caller satisfaction.
The Goals of our Agent Satisfaction Survey Initiative
- Identify the items that will improve agent morale for the lowest costs
- Provide statistically valid input to guide your recruitment, screening and training programs
- Optimize your “training-to-autonomous agent” process
- Develop your supervisors to be “agent advocates” who gain respect and promote productivity from agents
- Improve your performance metrics, from caller satisfaction to average handle time and first call resolution
- Show your people that you are listening, acting, and engaged with them and their professional success.
Steps To Begin Your Call Center Customer & Agent Satisfaction Assessment:
Contact us today in one of the following ways to begin your Call Center Customer & Agent Satisfaction Assessments.
Online: Email Us Today
Call: 1-800-214-8929 Ext. 1