Our “wide-angle” On-site Assessments provide 360-degree insights into your center’s strengths and weaknesses. This very comprehensive, yet compact, offering includes:
- Kick-off call which puts the parties are on the same page, and ensures that BenchmarkPortal understands the strategic focus of management
- Completion of our 41-KPI Contact Center Benchmark Survey, our flagship survey which is considered the industry standard
- Customer satisfaction survey, generally conducted by BechmarkPortal via email.
- Agent feedback survey, which usually takes about 12 minutes to complete per agent
- Pre-visit handbook. This guided summary of the center’s processes and technology is completed by center management.
- Pre-visit analysis. Our experts review all of this information before coming on-site. This is like a physician having x-rays and medical panels ahead of seeing you for an appointment. We have a lot of good information even before we walk through your doors.
On-site Visit Components:
- The visit includes introductions to all stakeholders and a tour of facilities
- Workshop discovery with both general managers and functional managers
- Side-by-side observations with CSRs
- Focus group meetings with supervisors and agents
- Review of metrics
- Process flow
- Other items as needed.
- Expert review and analysis of information collected
- Fact checking with management
- Preparation and delivery of Executive Presentation via PowerPoint
- Executive Presentation includes complete findings and recommendations for improvement roadmap
- Monthly check-ins with expert on progress against roadmap.
This offers superb value for contact center management