Agent Voices II Research Report
Brand new 2020 Research Report on over 10,000 Contact Center Agents!
Agent Voices 2020 is BenchmarkPortal’s second in-depth investigation into agent satisfaction. Based on over ten thousand agent surveys, this unique study covers 15 topic categories with a total of 55 questions. Readers will gain valuable insights that will help them be better managers and contact center leaders, and will also provide a basis for comparing their agent morale to industry averages.
The report includes thought-provoking cross-tabular analyses, such as comparisons of full-time vs. part-time employees, comparisons according to agent tenure and breakouts by U.S. geographical region. It also includes cloud word charts of the open-ended responses provided by respondents.
The report includes expert interpretation from BenchmarkPortal specialists that will provide “take-aways” that you can implement to improve the morale and the performance of your center. Properly leveraging this content will allow you to take actions that will increase productivity and lower costs at your center, resulting in a phenomenal ROI.
- Overall Satisfaction
- Quality Processes
- Leadership and Trust
- Customer Focus
- Work Schedule
- Voice of Customer
- Work Environment
- Direct Supervisor/Manager Style
- Training and Promotions
- Resources and Technology
- Expectations and Compensation
- Innovation and Involvement
- A table of KPIs that indicate the Industries efficiency (or productivity elements)
- A table of KPIs that indicate the Industries effectiveness (or quality)
- Aggregated tables of multichannel KPI averages for All Industries
- Our glossary of terms and definitions.