Our Virtual Certification offerings mirror our Virtual Assessment offerings, providing substantive benchmarking and survey information to managers who cannot afford an on-site visit each year for certification purposes, but who want to gain or maintain status as a Certified Center of Excellence. The TAVC (Team-Assisted Virtual Certification), described further down, has been designed for the first-time user, and provides the sort of expert assistance that experience shows will make this engagement truly useful for new clients.
Virtual Certification Components:
- Kick-off call which ensures the parties are on the same page, and that BenchmarkPortal understands the strategic focus of management
- Completion of our 41-KPI Contact Center Benchmark Survey, our flagship survey which is considered the industry standard
- Customer satisfaction survey, generally conducted by BenchmarkPortal via email.
- Agent feedback survey, which usually takes about 12 minutes to complete per agent
- Expert review and analysis of information collected
- Fact checking with management
- Preparation and delivery of Executive Presentation via PowerPoint
- Executive Presentation includes limited findings and recommendations for improvement roadmap
- Monthly check-ins with expert on progress against roadmap, if desired.
BenchmarkPortal’s Virtual Certification is a very affordable alternative for those who have had a previous on-site visit, but wish to alternate on-site years with virtual years in order to maintain their status as a Certified Center of Excellence.
First time Virtual Certification clients are directed to our TAVC (Team-Assisted Virtual Certification) offering. We consistently find that first-time users merit and need greater involvement from our team of experts in order to successfully complete the Contact Center Benchmark Survey. Thus, in addition to the Virtual Certification features indicated above, TAVC includes one of two options:
- One day with our expert on-site for data gathering and validation only, or
- Up to 12 hours of remote assistance for data gathering and validation
For those centers that achieve Virtual Certification, the following will be awarded (included in the Certification pricing):
- A letter from our CEO, Bruce Belfiore, to your CEO or other appropriate executive
- A Contact Center of Excellence trophy
- A plaque
- A banner
- Assistance with a press release, or similar
- Permission to use the Center of Excellence badge for a period of a year.