Worldwide Contact Center Industry Reports
As you manage your company’s call center, look to BenchmarkPortal to provide the research and data you need. Our call center reports provide current information on over 40+ unique industries and will help you scope out your competitive performance, metric by metric.
Our Worldwide Industry Benchmark Reports include the same rich menu of metrics and information as our standard reports, with the data broken out and analyzed according to three world regions: the Americas, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa) and Asia-Pacific. These informative, global reports are available for a limited number of industry sectors, and provide exceptional insight into regional metrics.
Within This Worldwide Contact Center Industry Report You Will Find The Following, With Separate Sections for the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific:
Within This Contact Center Industry Report You Will Find:
- A new User Guide that addresses contact center managers and industry consultants
- A succinct description of the methodology used to compile the reports
- A chapter containing color graphics of selected KPIs with interpretive comments from our experts. These include:
- Industry averages
- Upper quartile industry averages, to indicate top level performance
- The All-Industries averages, to provide additional context and value to your analyses
- Multi-channel metrics, to allow comparison of handle times and costs, etc., by channel
- A chapter containing detailed benchmark results in tabular form, including:
- Tables of Classification Metrics. These are metrics that provide needed context to the numbers, such as average volumes, staffing sizes, call types, budget, etc.
- Voice Channel performance metrics, including tables of KPIs that indicate efficiency (productivity elements) and effectiveness (quality elements)
- Human Resources metrics, Satisfaction metrics, etc.
- Tables for All-Industries averages for Alternate Channels, including KPI’s such as average volumes, average handle times and average costs for:
- Outbound Calls
- Social Media
- Web Chat
- Postal Mail
- A chapter with revealing graphics illustrating multi-year trends (from four to ten years) for selected KPIs, including:
- Customer Satisfaction
- First Contact Resolution
- Agent Satisfaction
- Average Speed of Answer
- Calls per Agent per Hour
- Talk Time, Hold Time, After Call Work Time
- Cost per Call
- Occupancy and Utilization
- AUX Time
- …and others
- Our comprehensive Glossary of terms and definitions, which includes ways to compute certain metrics and has become an industry standard.
- Other useful content on benchmarking and BenchmarkPortal
Worldwide Industry Benchmark Reports
Telecommunications Worldwide Industry Benchmark Report$3,995.00
Insurance – General Worldwide Industry Benchmark Report$3,995.00
Financial Services Worldwide Industry Benchmark Report$3,995.00
Consumer Products Worldwide Industry Benchmark Report$3,995.00
All Industries Worldwide Industry Benchmark Report$3,995.00