You’re Invited To Participate in BenchmarkPortal’s 2016 “Top 100” Contest
Celebrate Your Excellence - on us! Benchmark your center to enter the “Top 100” Call Center Contest. Cash prizes of $800 each will be awarded to the first place winners in five categories to fund your celebration.
The “Top 100” Call Center Contest is internationally recognized as the premier call center contest. Based on actual performance metrics, benchmarked against the world's largest database, this competition is unique and attracts a broad range of participants, from small centers to very large, multi-site operations - - and everything in between.
Enter The “Top 100” Contest By Either:
- Signing up for our 41 KPI Multi-Channel In-Depth RealityCheck™.
- Signing up for one of our Assessment or Center of Excellence Certification products, all of which include the Multi-Channel In-Depth RealityCheck)™.
- Completing Our 18-KPI Benchmarking Survey (free).
Participate today!! You will get valuable insights from your benchmark report and your expert read-out - - and you will have a chance to win $800 to celebrate success!
Note: our clients that are already covered by #1 or #2 are automatically entered into the competition!
Note: for centers that use option #3 above and complete the 18-KPI Survey, we will:
- validate the data through our automated and human quality control processes
- run an individual 18-KPI report for your center
- contact you to set up a “readout” of your data, with one of our certified experts. During the readout, our expert will explain how the report works, verify the data provided and review performance gaps compared with your industry. Many participants find this analytical readout and resulting suggestions from our experts to be the most valuable part of the contest process.
- send you a copy of the 18-KPI report following the readout, for you to share internally with your organization.
Click below to see:
- Sample 18-41 KPI Metrics
- Sample 41-KPI Benchmark Report
- Sample 41-KPI Presentation
- BenchmarkPortal Privacy Statement
How and When We Determine The Winners:
In order to win, your call center must be an inbound call center located in the United States or Canada. All Key Performance Indicators will be cross-checked by our automated quality control system and will also be reviewed and approved by a Certified Call Center Expert. The winners will be the centers with the highest statistical values for efficiency (cost containment) and effectiveness (quality of service), as computed by BenchmarkPortal's expert formula.
“Top 100” Awards will be communicated to all centers whose metrics place them in the award category. In addition, special first place monetary awards will be given for the following five categories:
- Large Centers: 250+ agents
- Medium Centers: 100 to 249 agents
- Small Centers: 5 to 99 agents
- Inbound Sales Centers
- Most Improved Call Center (Participation in last year's contest is required to be eligible.)
Five First Place Awards: $800 will be awarded to fund a celebratory event at each of the first place winners of the 5 categories indicated above. First place winners will be given one complimentary ticket to attend our Call Center Campus Symposium held in New Orleans, April 20-22, 2016. (lodging not included.)
Award Ceremony: All “Top 100” achievers will have the opportunity to receive a certificate at our annual Call Center Campus Symposium awards ceremony, held in New Orleans, April 20-22, 2016. All “Top 100” achievers will receive a special discount to attend this event.
Trophies/Certificates/Seals: All “Top 100” achievers will be able to purchase trophies & certificates. Awardees may use the "Top 100" seal on Websites, email signatures, social media, press releases, advertisements, etc.
Close Date: The 2016 “Top 100” Call Center contest will close on January 31, 2016. Any entry submitted after January 31, 2016 may not be considered for the 2016 contest.
Announcement of Results: If your center placed in the “Top 100” contest, your center will be notified by email in February 2016 to the email address that was submitted when inputting data entry.
Eligibility Requirement: In order to ensure the credibility of submitted data and maintain the integrity of our database, BenchmarkPortal requires that all questions must be answered completely and supported by relevant documentation, if requested. Selected questions (*Identified with an asterisk* in the questionnaire) must be answered or the entry will be excluded from the contest. These requirements are necessary to ensure that all participants will be measured equally and fairly. Entries with required information that is missing, incomplete and or unverifiable will be excluded from participation..
BenchmarkPortal Only Publishes The 5 Category Winners. BenchmarkPortal does not publish or otherwise disclose specific rankings for all participants to avoid improper use for competitive purposes. BenchmarkPortal does not provide or sell a full list of the “Top 100” winners. We are mindful of legal issues related to the use of company names.