Celebrate Your Excellence - on us! Benchmark your center to be entered into the Top 100 Call Center Contest. Cash prizes will be awarded to nine winners to fund your celebration: BenchmarkPortal will Reward Your Success! To pay for success celebrations for the winners, nine cash awards ranging from $500 to $2000 will be given to the highest-ranking entrants in three categories of call centers: small, medium and large.
The Top 100 Call Center Contest is internationally recognized as the premier call center contest. Based on true performance metrics, your center is benchmarked against the world's largest database and then compared to companies of similar size. This unique opportunity is only available through BenchmarkPortal and has become the most highly regarded contest in our industry. This contest will show you where you stand against your peers and may provide recognition to your staff on a job well done. The Top 100 Call Center Contest will also help identify areas of strength and weakness in the center and, after a review with one of our experts, BenchmarkPortal can help identify areas for cost savings.
BenchmarkPortal is internationally recognized as the premier research and educational organization for customer contact best practices. Thanks to your participation, our benchmarking surveys and reports have become the recognized data source for forward-looking managers around the world.
Enter The Top 100 Call Center Contest Today By Completing Our Complimentary 18-KPI Benchmarking Survey
This complimentary 18-KPI benchmarking survey report will provide your organization with a quick snapshot of your company compared to the industry you have selected. Once we receive the information, we will verify the data and set up a 40-minute benchmarking Readout with a Certified Contact Center Expert! After the review, you will receive a copy of the 18-KPI report and the benchmarking presentation to share internally with your organization.
This benchmarking survey comes with the following:
- 18-KPI Benchmarking Survey Report
- Complimentary 40-min. report readout with a BMP Expert
- A copy of the analysis PowerPoint presentation
Click below to see:
As a Participant In The Contest You Will Receive The Following:
- A complete copy of your 18-KPI Benchmarking Survey - RealityCheck™ report and a full readout with a certified expert ($650 Value). During the readout, the expert will explain how the report works and review performance gaps compared with your industry. This will indicate what you are doing well and will identify areas to improve. It will also provide an idea of the money you could save by eliminating your negative performance gaps.
- Entry into contest for Most Improved Call Center (2015)
- BenchmarkPortal will announce the top 3 winners from each category in a press release sent to national media outlets.
- Cash prizes are awarded to the top 3 winners in each category (please see below for more information)
- All Top 100 companies from each group can purchase a trophy to commemorate the achievement.
- All Top 100 companies from each group will be able to use the Top 100 Seal on all marketing pieces including: Web site, social media, advertisements, print ads and press releases
Top 100 Awards Will Be Given For Four Separate Categories:
- Large Centers: 250+ agents
- Medium Centers: 100 to 249 agents
- Small Centers: 5 to 99 agents
- Most Improved Call Center (Participation in last year's contest is required to be eligible for this award.)
First Place: $2000 to fund a celebratory event for their center will be awarded to the first place winners in the Large-, Medium-, and Small-sized call center categories.
Second Place: $1000 to fund a celebratory event for their center will be awarded to the second place winners in the Large-, Medium-, and Small-sized call center categories.
Third Place: $500 to fund a celebratory event for their center will be awarded to the third place winners in the Large-, Medium-, and Small-sized call center categories.
Most Improved Call Center: The center with the most improved data will be awarded the title of Most Improved Call Center.
BenchmarkPortal only publishes the specific ranks for the top 3 in each category. BenchmarkPortal does not publish specific rankings for all participants because we don't want them to be improperly used for competitive purposes by others. We are also mindful of legal issues related to the use of company names. Therefore, centers that are in the 4 - 10 positions are informed that they are in the Top 10, those in the 11 - 25 positions are informed that they are in the Top 25, those in the 26 - 50 positions are informed that they are in the Top 50, and those ranking from 51-100 are informed that they are in the Top 100. It is up to each company to announce their ranking (Top 10-100) if they choose to do so.
How and When We Determine The Winners:
In order to win, your call center must be an inbound call center located in the United States or Canada. All Key Performance Indicators submitted will be cross-checked by our system and will also be reviewed and approved by a Certified Call Center Expert. The winner will be the center with the highest statistical values for efficiency and effectiveness, as computed by BenchmarkPortal's expert formula.
Contest Close Date: The 2015 Top 100 Call Center contest will close on January 31, 2015. All entries submitted after January 31, 2015 will be included in our 2016 Contact Center Contest.
Contest Results Announcement: Centers that rank in the Top 100 Contest will be notified Mid-April 2015 to the email address that was submitted when inputting data entry.