Congratulations To The 2015 Top 100 Call Center Contest Winners!
Recipients of the Top 100 Award have demonstrated, on a very objective basis, that they provide superior service and financial performance as compared with our database overall. BenchmarkPortal salutes the winners – they are leaders in the call center industry.
The Highest Ranking Centers In The Large Center (250+ agents) Category Are:
- Global Contact Services - GCS
- Synchrony Financial
- Florida Power and Light Company
The Highest Ranking Centers In The Medium-Size Center (100 to 249 agents) Category Are:
- Delta Dental of Michigan
- Maximus CST (Customer Service Team)
- Xerox E-ZPass NY Service Center
The Highest Ranking Centers In The Small-Size Center (5 to 99 agents) Category Are:
- Lockheed Martin
- Maximus-Georgia Families
- Siemens Building Technologies
The Highest Ranking Centers In The Inbound Sales Center Category Are:
- Guidewell Connect
- Warterstone Group, LLC
Most Improved Call Center (Participation in last year's contest is required to be eligible for this award.)
- Roche Diagnostics Canada
Celebrate Your Excellence - on us! Benchmark your center to be entered into the Top 100 Call Center Contest. Cash prizes will be awarded to nine winners to fund your celebration: BenchmarkPortal will Reward Your Success! To pay for success celebrations for the winners, nine cash awards ranging from $500 to $2000 will be given to the highest-ranking entrants in three categories of call centers: small, medium and large.
The Top 100 Call Center Contest is internationally recognized as the premier call center contest. Based on true performance metrics, your center is benchmarked against the world's largest database and then compared to companies of similar size. This unique opportunity is only available through BenchmarkPortal and has become the most highly regarded contest in our industry. This contest will show you where you stand against your peers and may provide recognition to your staff on a job well done. The Top 100 Call Center Contest will also help identify areas of strength and weakness in the center and, after a review with one of our experts, BenchmarkPortal can help identify areas for cost savings.
BenchmarkPortal is internationally recognized as the premier research and educational organization for customer contact best practices. Thanks to your participation, our benchmarking surveys and reports have become the recognized data source for forward-looking managers around the world.
Enter The Top 100 Call Center Contest Today By Completing Our Complimentary 18-KPI Benchmarking Survey
This complimentary 18-KPI benchmarking survey report will provide your organization with a quick snapshot of your company compared to the industry you have selected. Once we receive the information, we will verify the data and set up a 40-minute benchmarking Readout with a Certified Contact Center Expert! After the review, you will receive a copy of the 18-KPI report and the benchmarking presentation to share internally with your organization.
This benchmarking survey comes with the following:
- 18-KPI Benchmarking Survey Report
- Complimentary 40-min. report readout with a BMP Expert
- A copy of the analysis PowerPoint presentation
Click below to see:
As a Participant In The Contest You Will Receive The Following:
- A complete copy of your 18-KPI Benchmarking Survey - RealityCheck™ report and a full readout with a certified expert ($650 Value). During the readout, the expert will explain how the report works and review performance gaps compared with your industry. This will indicate what you are doing well and will identify areas to improve. It will also provide an idea of the money you could save by eliminating your negative performance gaps.
- Entry into contest for Most Improved Call Center (2015)
- BenchmarkPortal will announce the top 3 winners from each category in a press release sent to national media outlets.
- Cash prizes are awarded to the top 3 winners in each category (please see below for more information)
- All Top 100 companies from each group can purchase a trophy to commemorate the achievement.
- All Top 100 companies from each group will be able to use the Top 100 Seal on all marketing pieces including: Web site, social media, advertisements, print ads and press releases
Top 100 Awards Will Be Given For Four Separate Categories:
- Large Centers: 250+ agents
- Medium Centers: 100 to 249 agents
- Small Centers: 5 to 99 agents
- Inbound Sales Centers
- Most Improved Call Center (Participation in last year's contest is required to be eligible for this award.)
First Place: $1000 to fund a celebratory event for their center will be awarded to the first place winners in the Large-, Medium-, Small-sized and Inbound Sales call center categories.
Second Place: $750 to fund a celebratory event for their center will be awarded to the second place winners in the Large-, Medium-, Small-sized and Inbound Sales call center categories.
Third Place: $500 to fund a celebratory event for their center will be awarded to the third place winners in the Large-, Medium-, Small-sized and Inbound Sales call center categories.
Most Improved Call Center: The center with the most improved data will be awarded the title of Most Improved Call Center.
BenchmarkPortal only publishes the specific ranks for the top 3 in each category. BenchmarkPortal does not publish specific rankings for all participants because we don't want them to be improperly used for competitive purposes by others. We are also mindful of legal issues related to the use of company names.
How and When We Determine The Winners:
In order to win, your call center must be an inbound call center located in the United States or Canada. All Key Performance Indicators submitted will be cross-checked by our system and will also be reviewed and approved by a Certified Call Center Expert. The winner will be the center with the highest statistical values for efficiency and effectiveness, as computed by BenchmarkPortal's expert formula.
Contest Close Date: The 2015 Top 100 Call Center contest will close on January 31, 2015. All entries submitted after January 31, 2015 will be included in our 2016 Contact Center Contest.
Contest Results Announcement: Centers that rank in the Top 100 Contest will be notified Mid-April 2015 to the email address that was submitted when inputting data entry.