- Date: Apr 18 - 22, 2016
Harrah's New Orleans Hotel
228 Poydras St
New Orleans, LA 70130
Call Center Campus Week
April 18-22, 2016 | New Orleans
Pre-Symposium Workshops | April 18-20, 2016
- Pre-Symposium Workshops: Call Center Management, Quality Assurance, Workforce Management, Coaching for Performance and Survey Design & Analysis workshops will equip you with the skill set that you need to improve your center's performance. The Management workshop takes place Mon-Wed. The Quality Assurance, Workforce Management and Coaching workshops takes place Tue-Wed.
- Complimentary access to 2-Day Symposium on Thursday and Friday is included with your participation in our certification workshops.
- Complimentary access to the Networking Reception: Enjoy complimentary drinks and hors d’oeuvres while networking.
- Benchmarking: All students participate in our call center benchmarking survey. Results provides your company with a snapshot of your call center vs. industry peers.
- Networking Breakfasts and Breaks: Get to know your peers throughout the week with continental breakfasts, coffee breaks and afternoon snacks.
Call Center Campus Symposium | April 21-22, 2016
- Industry-Leading Guest Speakers: Listen to thought-provoking speakers share their insights on how their companies implemented successful programs that focus on improving customer experience.
- Learning Sessions: Customer Satisfaction, Agent Satisfaction, Metrics, Technology and more...
- “Hot Topic” Roundtable Discussions: Share business challenges, approaches and best practices on a number of hot topics among your peers.
- Networking Reception & Awards Ceremony: Opportunity for you to meet meet new colleagues as you enjoy refreshments and light hors d'oeuvres in a relaxed, social setting. BenchmarkPortal will recognize centers that have placed in our Top 100 Call Center Contest, as well as centers which have achieved Center of Excellence status.
- Networking Breakfasts and Breaks: Get to know your peers while enjoying buffet breakfasts and coffee breaks.
Attaining Excellence – Starting From Wherever You Are Today!
This conference relates to you where you really are, and gives you the information you need to move toward excellence. Everyone will find nuggets they can understand and afford, that will propel them to higher performance.
Is your center small, medium, large? Well-funded or begging for budget? Obsessed with efficiency metrics or with customer feedback? Focused on agent training and retention or on squeezing them as much as possible? Do you have nagging questions about whether your current practices are best-in-class?
Whatever your situation, you will find value in Call Center Campus 2016. We are devoting a lot of time and (high) energy to ensure everyone comes away with great, actionable information.
Scroll down to preview the Pre-Symposium Workshops