- Date: Nov 11 - 15, 2013
Las Vegas, NV at the Paris Hotel
3655 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Call Center Campus Week
November 11-15, 2013 | Paris Hotel Las Vegas
“Improving The Customer Experience” is the theme for this year’s Call Center Campus Symposium.
BenchmarkPortal’s College of Call Center Excellence will hold its 2013 Call Center Campus Week November 11-15 at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas. This annual, unique call center industry event presents an opportunity for attendees to get on the fast track to upgrade customer service and to drive their call centers’ performance to the top.
Industry experts, along with BenchmarkPortal’s premier team of instructors, will lead and guide Pre-Symposium Certification Workshops and the two-day Symposium, where we will explore call center challenges and emerging trends in the industry. The Symposium - unlike any other - features sessions and discussions to inspire innovative thinking and engage participants in exploring compelling avenues for advancing the call center industry. From the informative and inspiring sessions to the multiple networking opportunities, you'll walk away with the skills, connections and resources you need to take your career to the next level.
Pre-Symposium Certification Workshops
November 11-13, 2013
- Pre-Symposium Certification Workshops: Call Center Management, Quality Assurance and Workforce Management workshops will equip you with the skill set that you need to improve your center's performance and lead to your professional certification. The Management workshop takes place Mon-Wed. The Quality Assurance and Workforce Management workshop takes place Tue-Wed.
- Complimentary access to 2-Day Symposium on Thursday and Friday is included with your participation in our certification workshops.
- Complimentary access to the Welcome and Networking Receptions: Enjoy complimentary drinks and hors d’oeuvres while networking.
- Benchmarking: All students participate in our call center benchmarking survey. Results provides your company with a snapshot of your call center vs. industry peers.
- Networking Breakfasts and Breaks: Get to know your peers throughout the week with continental breakfasts, coffee breaks and afternoon snacks.
Call Center Campus Symposium
November 14-15, 2013
- Industry-Leading Guest Speakers: Listen to thought-provoking speakers share their insights on how their companies implemented successful programs that focus on improving customer experience.
- Learning Sessions: Customer Satisfaction, Agent Satisfaction, Metrics, Technology and more
- “Hot Topic” Roundtable Discussions: Share business challenges, approaches and best practices on a number of hot topics among your peers.
- Welcome Reception: Join us for a welcome reception for conference attendees. This is the perfect opportunity for you to meet other attendees as you enjoy refreshments and light hors d'oeuvres.
- Networking Reception: Enjoy drinks and hors d’oeuvres and a raffle drawing while building your professional and social network. This event provides a great opportunity to meet new colleagues in a relaxed, social setting.
- Awards Ceremony: BenchmarkPortal will recognize centers that have placed in our Top 100 Call Center Contest, as well as centers which have achieved Center of Excellence status.
- Networking Breakfasts and Breaks: Get to know your peers while enjoying buffet breakfasts and coffee breaks.
The Call Center Campus Symposium offers sessions that provide a hands-on learning environment. Attendees can obtain new skills, reflect critically on their work and learn from other individuals and organizations confronting dilemmas similar to their own. At the same time, call center leaders can learn how to raise their best practice skills to new levels, while sharing their best practices with peers.
BenchmarkPortal intends that attendees gain new and practical insights, as well as strategies that contribute to their organizations’ strengths and sustainability. The training at the Call Center Campus Symposium should also enhance individual leadership skills of attendees. As a Call Center Campus attendee, not only will you benefit from the opportunity to interact with your peers, BenchmarkPortal Experts and other industry leaders, but you will walk away with incredible tools that can be immediately applied in your center. Our mission is to create a compelling networking event for the call center industry - one that focuses on networking and building relationships and that does not require exhibiting or catering to end-users. This event focuses on core topics, hands-on learning, increasing one’s knowledge of best practices and driving success in your career and center.
Register Early and SAVE!
Register Before October 11, 2013
Certification Workshops: Take $200 off - Promo Code: CCC2013
Symposium: Take 10% off - Promo Code: SYMP2013
Room block cut-off date is October 11, 2013, or until the room block sells out. We encourage you to register early to ensure you get a room at the conference rate. Rooms are included in the registration price.
Please Contact Us, If your company is interested in sponsoring Call Center Campus 2013.