Call Center Campus Week 2014
2014 Call Center Campus Details will be announced in the first Quarter of 2014.
BenchmarkPortal’s College of Call Center Excellence will hold its 2014 Call Center Campus Week next November in Las Vegas. This annual, unique call center industry event presents an opportunity for attendees to get on the fast track to upgrade customer service and to drive their call centers’ performance to the top.
Industry experts, along with BenchmarkPortal’s premier team of instructors, will lead and guide Pre-Symposium Certification Workshops and the two-day Symposium, where we will explore call center challenges and emerging trends in the industry. The Symposium - unlike any other - features sessions and discussions to inspire innovative thinking and engage participants in exploring compelling avenues for advancing the call center industry. From the informative and inspiring sessions to the multiple networking opportunities, you'll walk away with the skills, connections and resources you need to take your career to the next level.
Call Center Campus Week
- Pre-Symposium Certification Workshops in Call Center Management, Quality Assurance and Workforce Management will equip you with the skill set that you need to improve your center’s performance and lead to your professional certification.
- Industry-Leading Guest Speakers: Listen to thought-provoking speakers share their insights on how their companies implemented successful programs that focus on improving customer experience.
- Learning Sessions: Customer Satisfaction, Agent Satisfaction, Metrics, Technology and more
- “Hot Topic” Roundtable Discussions: Share business challenges, approaches and best practices on a number of hot topics among your peers.
- Welcome Reception: Join us for a welcome reception for conference attendees. This is the perfect opportunity for you to meet other attendees as you enjoy refreshments and light hors d'oeuvres.
- Networking Reception: Enjoy drinks and hors d’oeuvres and a raffle drawing while building your professional and social network. This event provides a great opportunity to meet new colleagues in a relaxed, social setting.
- Awards Ceremony: BenchmarkPortal will recognize centers that have placed in our Top 100 Call Center Contest, as well as centers which have achieved Center of Excellence status.
- Networking Breakfasts and Breaks: Get to know your peers while enjoying buffet breakfasts and coffee breaks.