Call Center Coaching for Performance OnDemand Certification
Coaching and Communication Skills
Communication Barriers, Signals and Challenges
Communication, Social and Learning Styles
EARLY Bird Discount:
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive exclusive discounts to our training courses and other offerings...
Click here to Subscribe.
Signing up today and need an Early Bird Discount code right away? Contact us to receive your discount.
Click here to Contact us.
COE Preferred Partner Discount:
Center of Excellence Members - 15% off. Please contact your relationship manager or review your certification notification letter to get your preferred partner discount code. Discounts cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
If you have 2 or more individuals that would like to take the call center training course, please contact us for a group discount! 1-800-214-8929 Ex. 1 or Email Us Today. Group discounts cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Groups must all be submitted and registered at the same time in order to receive the group discount.
Group Attendee Discount Breakdown:
2-5 Attendees | 10% Discount
6-10 Attendees | 15% Discount
11-15 Attendees | 20% Discount
Live Online Course Cancellation Policy:
- All students attending a Live Online course have up to thirty (30) days before start date to cancel registrations for a refund. Any cancellation within 30 days will become a credit for a future live online course. Credits must be used within one year (12 months of issue).
- Any cancellations or transfers within 14 days before the course will incur a $250 late cancellation/transfer fee. This fee will be deducted from your credit.
- In rare instances, a course will be rescheduled or postponed:
- BenchmarkPortal will provide you at least 24 hours notice
- You may receive a full refund or we can issue a credit for your company
- In the event that we do have to cancel a training course at the last minute, your relationship manager will contact you to either reschedule you in to an alternate course or provide you with a full refund of the course price.
- No shows will also pay full course rates.
In-Person Course Cancellation Policy:
- All students attending an In-Person/Classroom course have up to thirty (30) days before start date to cancel registrations for a refund. Any cancellation within 30 days will become a credit for a future course. Credits must be used within one year (12 months of issue).
- Any cancellations within 14 days before the course will incur a $100 late cancellation fee. This fee will be deducted from your credit.
- In rare instances, a course will be canceled, rescheduled or postponed:
- You may receive a full refund or we can issue a credit to your company
- BenchmarkPortal cannot be held responsible for penalties resulting from travel arrangements of any kind.
- In the event that we do have to cancel a training course at the last minute, the college manager will contact you to either reschedule you into an alternate course or provide you with a full refund of the course price.
- No shows will pay full course rates.
- Full payment is required 1-day prior to attendance.
- If you are purchasing more than one course with a business credit card please check your daily limits to avoid any possibility of the transaction getting declined (most cards have a $1,000 daily limit).
- After completion of a Live Online Course, you will receive by email a Certificate of Completion.
- Certification through BenchmarkPortal and the College of Call Center Excellence is an achievement that is recognized internationally.
- The recommended internet speed is 2 MB & the minimum speed is at least 512 KB for the download speed on DSL or Broadband connection (wired or wireless).
"The experience was incredible. The trainer was knowledgeable and enthusiastic!" Robin Rampersad, Associate Manager, Guidewell Connect - July 2017
"The course was awesome. I wish it was offered to everyone!" Jen Ray, Associate Manager, Guidewell Connect - July 2017
“Just want to thank everyone for this opportunity, it was awesome! Call Center Campus Attendee April 2017
“One of the great things about BenchmarkPortal certification is the support you constantly have outside of training. I know I can always reach out to my benchmarkportal consultant for ideas & knowledge.” Chele Meisenbach, Certified Call Center Manager, Ameritas
"This course was truly informative and will help me as I am a new manager." - September 2016 Attendee
"The instructor was very pleasant and kept me engaged. I appreciate that he went over things I didn't understand." - September 2016 Attendee
"The course was fantastic, very informative!" - Joe Humphry, Associate Sales Manager - September 2016
"The training was very interactive. The instructor was open to all discussions and i felt really involved every step of the way. The training was the right length (duration) and i enjoyed interacting with the group." Ken Raymond, Ontario Public Service, Supervisor - August 2016
"BenchmarkPortal's Training was awesome, hands on, class participation, wonderful instructor." Denise MacMaster, Manager, Shared Services at The Doctors Company - August 2016
"I really enjoyed the course I appreciate the opportunity to gain the knowledge I have the past 2 days. I've enhanced my knowledge of coaching individuals to perform and focus better." Call Center Campus New Orleans Attendee - April 2016
"A wonderful experience from start to finish. So much valuable knowledge from both the instructor and my peers. Would definitely recommend to others." Patty Lewis, AVP Customer Service, USHealth Group - Call Center Campus New Orleans Attendee - April 2016
"There were a lot of great practical applications to help address coaching and performance issues." Call Center Campus New Orleans Attendee - April 2016
"I thought the information and the trainer were great! I am required to provide a summary of my experience to my Vice President, and it will include a glowing review!" Online Training - July 2015
"I loved this course. The methodology options provided will be invaluable for coaching sessions to assist in reaching the desired result in behavior change. I particularly enjoyed conferencing with other contact centers, hearing about the similar experiences regardless of the size of center and the location and hearing fresh ideas. Great stuff!" Spencer, Customer Care Supervisor, Egis Projects Canada - July 2014
"This class was great. I learned a lot and will utilize the tools from this course. Thank you. Jessica Stuckey, Sauder - July 2014
"This was excellent training. the instructor was wonderful. the handouts and slides were on point." Online Training - July 2014
"This was a great eye opener and refresher on topics. Although I don't currently have direct reports, this was helpful for learning to better communicate with co-workers and internal/external partners." On-Site Florida Attendee - April 2014
"I enjoyed hearing about what other companies have done to create more success." On-Site Florida Attendee - April 2014
"Very informative; and much needed... for my team and my management. Hopefully we can share with advocates/employees and use collectively across our department." Twanda Haywood, Supervisor Agent Service Center - April 2014
"I loved the coaching examples. They were very realistic and issues I can easily relate to and transfer into coaching issues I address daily." Valerie Jefferson, Director, North Tele-direct - April 2014
|American Family Insurance||Desjardins Cards Services||Delta Dental of California|
|State of North Carolina||Hewlett Packard||Columbia Sportswear|
|Redbox||Sirius XM||Egis Projects Canada|
|IBM||State of Georgia||Pitney Bowes|
|Bright Horizons||Safe Auto||State of Michigan|
|Booz Allen Hamilton||McKesson||Bank of America|
|Chicos FAS Inc||Edfinancial||Cisco|
|AAA Clubs||Harris Bank||Nationwide|
|Choice Hotels||Ride UTA||GAF|
|University of Michigan||Hyatt||Mazda|
|3M||PLATO Learning||TD Ameritrade|
|Principal Financial Group||Williamson-Dickie Mfg. Co.||Georgia Perimeter College|
|Veterans Administration Health Resource Center||National Government Services/WellPoint||Egis Projects Canada Inc.|
|Atlantis Resort & Casino||George Mason University||Employees Retirement System of TX|
|KPMG||Citizens Energy Group||Emaratech|
|Capital Market Authority, CMA||Nutri-Health Supplements||Oxford Properties Group|
|Gift Certificates.com||Royal Credit Union||SXC Health Solutions|
|Verifone||Metro Credit Union||VistaPrint|
|Forethought Life Insurance Company||Indianapolis Power & Light||Viracor-IBT Laboratories|
|Dayton Power & Light||Motion Picture & Television Fund||Department of Treasury|
|NorthWestern Mutual||Smith Haynes & Watson||United Healthcare|
|Herbalife||United States Coast Guard||Security Assistance Corporation|