Contact Center Quality Assurance On Demand Training
On-Demand – Rapid Learning
Time will fly by as you learn from our top-ranked instructors on how to improve your skills and techniques.
Call Center Quality Assurance OnDemand Certification
Participants will gain an understanding of the specific requirements necessary to build a “best-in-class” quality monitoring and assessment process. This approach is designed to meet the needs of the enterprise, the center, the agents and the callers. Participants will identify those agent behaviors that provide an excellent customer experience, i.e., reduce the customer effort to solve their problem, answer their question and drive loyalty. From this knowledge comes the development of the assessment processes, form for assessment and the scoring metrics that will measure the result.
Participants will explore the issues relating to calibration of the assessment and scoring processes, and how to deliver appropriate recognition and reward for those involved in the process. This workshop will provide real-life example and exercises that will allow participants to assess the current programs, make adjustments or develop an entirely new program that meets the needs of all stakeholders.
Creating a Quality Assurance Strategy
Positive Culture, Behaviors and Definitions
Quality Assessment Forms
Service vs. Compliance
Call Monitoring Process
Art of Coaching
Reward & Recognition Methods
EARLY Bird Discount:
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive exclusive discounts to our training courses and other offerings...
Click here to Subscribe.
Signing up today and need an Early Bird Discount code right away? Contact us to receive your discount.
Click here to Contact us.
COE Preferred Partner Discount:
Center of Excellence Members - 15% off. Please contact your relationship manager or review your certification notification letter to get your preferred partner discount code. Discounts cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
If you have 2 or more individuals that would like to take the call center training course, please contact us for a group discount! 1-800-214-8929 Ex. 1 or Email Us Today. Group discounts cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Groups must all be submitted and registered at the same time in order to receive the group discount.
Group Attendee Discount Breakdown:
2-5 Attendees | 10% Discount
6-10 Attendees | 15% Discount
11-15 Attendees | 20% Discount
OnDemand Course Cancellation Policy:
- All students attending a OnDemand course any cancellation within 30 days after starting will become a credit for a future ondemand course. Credits must be used within one year (12 months of issue).
- You will have 4 attempts to pass the final exam with a score of 85% or greater. If you do not pass it within 4 attempts you will have to retake the course.
Live Online Course Cancellation Policy:
- All students attending a Live Online course have up to thirty (30) days before start date to cancel registrations for a refund. Any cancellation within 30 days will become a credit for a future live online course. Credits must be used within one year (12 months of issue).
- Any cancellations or transfers within 14 days before the course will incur a $250 late cancellation/transfer fee. This fee will be deducted from your credit.
- In rare instances, a course will be rescheduled or postponed:
- BenchmarkPortal will provide you at least 24 hours notice
- You may receive a full refund or we can issue a credit for your company
- In the event that we do have to cancel a training course at the last minute, your relationship manager will contact you to either reschedule you in to an alternate course or provide you with a full refund of the course price.
- No shows will also pay full course rates.
In-Person Course Cancellation Policy:
- All students attending an In-Person/Classroom course have up to thirty (30) days before start date to cancel registrations for a refund. Any cancellation within 30 days will become a credit for a future course. Credits must be used within one year (12 months of issue).
- Any cancellations within 14 days before the course will incur a $100 late cancellation fee. This fee will be deducted from your credit.
- In rare instances, a course will be canceled, rescheduled or postponed:
- You may receive a full refund or we can issue a credit to your company
- BenchmarkPortal cannot be held responsible for penalties resulting from travel arrangements of any kind.
- In the event that we do have to cancel a training course at the last minute, the college manager will contact you to either reschedule you into an alternate course or provide you with a full refund of the course price.
- No shows will pay full course rates.
- Full payment is required 1-day prior to attendance.
- If you are purchasing more than one course with a business credit card please check your daily limits to avoid any possibility of the transaction getting declined (most cards have a $1,000 daily limit).
- After completion of a Live Online Course, you will receive by email a Certificate of Completion.
- Certification through BenchmarkPortal and the College of Call Center Excellence is an achievement that is recognized internationally.
- The recommended internet speed is 2 MB & the minimum speed is at least 512 KB for the download speed on DSL or Broadband connection (wired or wireless).
"This experience was invaluable. Being able to meet peers and discuss successes and challenges, was a great learning and growth experience." Call Center Campus Week Attendee
"This course is a great option if you are building the foundation of a Quality Program or if you have an established one. It gives a lot to consider and good examples of ways to structure quality forms, scoring, coaching and calibration sessions. Very comprehensive course. Thank you for the opportunity." Vicki Van Skaik-Training and Quality Specialist-EyeMed
"It was an exceptionally fulfilling experience! Learning new approaches, sharing ours, clarifying/validating the best practices we employ and networking in an open, engaging and interactive environment." Tawyna Lizama, Quality of Service Manager, Belize Telemedia, LTD.
"This training far exceeded my expectations. I am a visual learner. I like the interaction and hands on experience. The trainer was really engaged and cared about the growth of our positions and what we will gather from this program and take back to our employees." Call Center Campus Attendee - Video Testimonial
|American Family Insurance||Desjardins Cards Services||Delta Dental of California|
|State of North Carolina||Hewlett Packard||Columbia Sportswear|
|Redbox||Sirius XM||Egis Projects Canada|
|IBM||State of Georgia||Pitney Bowes|
|Bright Horizons||Safe Auto||State of Michigan|
|Booz Allen Hamilton||McKesson||Bank of America|
|Chicos FAS Inc||Edfinancial||Cisco|
|AAA Clubs||Harris Bank||Nationwide|
|Choice Hotels||Ride UTA||GAF|
|University of Michigan||Hyatt||Mazda|
|3M||PLATO Learning||TD Ameritrade|
|Principal Financial Group||Williamson-Dickie Mfg. Co.||Georgia Perimeter College|
|Veterans Administration Health Resource Center||National Government Services/WellPoint||Egis Projects Canada Inc.|
|Atlantis Resort & Casino||George Mason University||Employees Retirement System of TX|
|KPMG||Citizens Energy Group||Emaratech|
|Capital Market Authority, CMA||Nutri-Health Supplements||Oxford Properties Group|
|Gift Certificates.com||Royal Credit Union||SXC Health Solutions|
|Verifone||Metro Credit Union||VistaPrint|
|Forethought Life Insurance Company||Indianapolis Power & Light||Viracor-IBT Laboratories|
|Dayton Power & Light||Motion Picture & Television Fund||Department of Treasury|
|NorthWestern Mutual||Smith Haynes & Watson||United Healthcare|
|Herbalife||United States Coast Guard||Security Assistance Corporation|