Call Center Workforce Management OnDemand Certification
Introduction to Workforce Management
You and Your Center
Metrics and Interrelationships
Components of Workforce Management
EARLY Bird Discount:
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive exclusive discounts to our training courses and other offerings...
Click here to Subscribe.
Signing up today and need an Early Bird Discount code right away? Contact us to receive your discount.
Click here to Contact us.
COE Preferred Partner Discount:
Center of Excellence Members - 15% off. Please contact your relationship manager or review your certification notification letter to get your preferred partner discount code. Discounts cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
If you have 2 or more individuals that would like to take the call center training course, please contact us for a group discount! 1-800-214-8929 Ex. 1 or Email Us Today. Group discounts cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Groups must all be submitted and registered at the same time in order to receive the group discount.
Group Attendee Discount Breakdown:
2-5 Attendees | 10% Discount
6-10 Attendees | 15% Discount
11-15 Attendees | 20% Discount
Live Online Course Cancellation Policy:
- All students attending a Live Online course have up to thirty (30) days before start date to cancel registrations for a refund. Any cancellation within 30 days will become a credit for a future live online course. Credits must be used within one year (12 months of issue).
- Any cancellations or transfers within 14 days before the course will incur a $250 late cancellation/transfer fee. This fee will be deducted from your credit.
- In rare instances, a course will be rescheduled or postponed:
- BenchmarkPortal will provide you at least 24 hours notice
- You may receive a full refund or we can issue a credit to your company
- In the event that we do have to cancel a training course at the last minute, your relationship manager will contact you to either reschedule you into an alternate course or provide you with a full refund of the course price.
- No shows will also pay full course rates.
In-Person Course Cancellation Policy:
- All students attending an In-Person/Classroom course have up to thirty (30) days before start date to cancel registrations for a refund. Any cancellation within 30 days will become a credit for a future course. Credits must be used within one year (12 months of issue).
- Any cancellations within 14 days before the course will incur a $100 late cancellation fee. This fee will be deducted from your credit.
- In rare instances, a course will be canceled, rescheduled or postponed:
- You may receive a full refund or we can issue a credit to your company
- BenchmarkPortal cannot be held responsible for penalties resulting from travel arrangements of any kind.
- In the event that we do have to cancel a training course at the last minute, the college manager will contact you to either reschedule you into an alternate course or provide you with a full refund of the course price.
- No shows will pay full course rates.
- Full payment is required 1-day prior to attendance.
- If you are purchasing more than one course with a business credit card please check your daily limits to avoid any possibility of the transaction getting declined (most cards have a $1,000 daily limit).
- After completion of a Live Online Course, you will receive by email a Certificate of Completion.
- Certification through BenchmarkPortal and the College of Call Center Excellence is an achievement that is recognized internationally.
- The recommended internet speed is 2 MB & the minimum speed is at least 512 KB for the download speed on DSL or Broadband connection (wired or wireless).
“I am very glad I came to this course and brought my direct reports as well. It validated some of the informal processes we had in place and also gave us additional techniques and best practices to enhance our efforts.” Call Center Campus Attendee April 2017
"The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and did very well relaying the information to the group. I really like all the extra's he emailed us! Of course, his sense of humor was great!
Live Online Attendee August 2016
"I feel this training made an enormous impact in my life and will allow me to be more efficient in my job role. Thank you so much Mr. Perez for everything!"
Shawn Lanham, Allied Benefit Systems, Inc., Call Center Traffic & Scheduling Analyst. - August 2016
"CCCE has provided actionable information that has been crucial in the growth of our call center." Call Center Campus New Orleans Attendee - April 2016
"I'm thankful for the opportunity to attend CCCE. I have gained a wealth of knowledge about my profession that will enable both myself and my team to guide our call center to our goals." Brandi Groves, Supervisor WFM - Call Center Campus New Orleans Attendee - April 2016
"The course material and instructor were fantastic. I can take a lot away and am armed with a wealth of knowledge. I am excited to put the plans in action." Call Center Campus New Orleans Attendee - April 2016
"The Instructor was great and very knowledgeable. I learned a lot in this course, it has been super helpful to me and will immediately start inputting the things I learned." Dante' Williams Academic Partnerships, WFM Scheduler/Analyst - Live Online Attendee - October 2015
"I was very pleased with the class. I am excited to register for the next class." Kim Treloar, Call Center Manager, ThermoSpas - Live Online Attendee - October 2015
"Extremely helpful course. I would recommend this to call center managers in both large and small organizations." Margaret Fiester, Operations Manager, Society for Human Resource Management - Live Online Attendee - June 2015
"I felt the training was good and I look forward to more courses in the future." Scott Tarkenton CSCC Supervisor Partech Inc. - Live Online Attendee - June 2015
"It's obvious for me that BenchmarkPortal is very professional in everything that concerns contact centers issues. I liked the training certification methods. BenchmarkPortal is a company you can trust. BenchmarkPortal - job well done." Live Online Attendee - January 2015
"I had a very positive learning experience with BenchmarkPortal's College of Call Center Excellence training. I would like to commend Dayne on the skills and knowledge that she brought to the class. She added remarkable value and made the material easy for attendees understand while learning at a very fast pace." Live Online Attendee - January 2015
"It's my first time attending for a class in WFM. I expected a lot and majority of my expectations were met. From the time I was registering up till the end of the class, it was a great experience. I will come back and take a different class in the future." Call Center Campus Attendee, November 2014
"Definitely can take things back to improve effectiveness in our center." Call Center Campus Attendee, November 2014
"Awesome learning experience! Combining the book materials with the real life experiences." Joe Domerez, QA Manager, Call Center Campus, November 2014
The course was very in depth, It explained a lot of topics I was aware of previously, but it also showed how these topics apply to our call center business and how we can use different New metrics to track agent statistics. Jay, Workforce Mangement Analyst, TrialCard" - July 2014
"Very informative information, and really gives great insight to making the best forecast/schedules possible for contact centers. " Mark Moore, Contact Center Consultant, Uptivity - an InContact Company - July 2014
"This was a wonderful opportunity to learn from someone as knowledgeable as Joe. I truly appreciate his approach in aligning us to free flow with our questions and situations vs. being absolutely stringent with the flow of the course material." Lee Branch Hill, Contact Center Team Lead, MedicAlert Foundation - November 2012
"The class was very informative for me and my time in position. I am new to leadership and WFM and was happy to learn all the layers that filter into call center management. Las Vegas, NV - 2012 Call Center Campus Week WFM Attendee
"The course was very informative and helpful. The instructor was knowledgeable and very interesting. The class was really fun to be in." Las Vegas, NV - 2012 Call Center Campus Week WFM Attendee
"Great overview on all aspects of WFM & allowed time for exchanges of ideas for on-site specific questions! Very Good!" Indianapolis, IN Attendee - February 2012
|American Family Insurance||Desjardins Cards Services||Delta Dental of California|
|State of North Carolina||Hewlett Packard||Columbia Sportswear|
|Redbox||Sirius XM||Egis Projects Canada|
|IBM||State of Georgia||Pitney Bowes|
|Bright Horizons||Safe Auto||State of Michigan|
|Booz Allen Hamilton||McKesson||Bank of America|
|Chicos FAS Inc||Edfinancial||Cisco|
|AAA Clubs||Harris Bank||Nationwide|
|Choice Hotels||Ride UTA||GAF|
|University of Michigan||Hyatt||Mazda|
|3M||PLATO Learning||TD Ameritrade|
|Principal Financial Group||Williamson-Dickie Mfg. Co.||Georgia Perimeter College|
|Veterans Administration Health Resource Center||National Government Services/WellPoint||Egis Projects Canada Inc.|
|Atlantis Resort & Casino||George Mason University||Employees Retirement System of TX|
|KPMG||Citizens Energy Group||Emaratech|
|Capital Market Authority, CMA||Nutri-Health Supplements||Oxford Properties Group|
|Gift Certificates.com||Royal Credit Union||SXC Health Solutions|
|Verifone||Metro Credit Union||VistaPrint|
|Forethought Life Insurance Company||Indianapolis Power & Light||Viracor-IBT Laboratories|
|Dayton Power & Light||Motion Picture & Television Fund||Department of Treasury|
|NorthWestern Mutual||Smith Haynes & Watson||United Healthcare|
|Herbalife||United States Coast Guard||Security Assistance Corporation|