Welcome to our NEW Multi-Channel benchmarking surveys!
If yours is a single channel center, you will receive the same Key Performance Metrics (KPIs) as always. If yours is a multi-channel center, our new surveys cover all of your channels, providing you more useful data points for benchmark analysis.
We have done everything possible to simplify the survey experience, and provide a complete glossary of terms to assist with any questions.
Your metrics will become part of our secure database, which is the largest in the world of contact center KPIs. We will then create an individualized report just for you, which will show your metrics next to the averages for your industry sector. It will also show your position against your industry overall, on our proprietary four-quadrant matrix.
These new surveys incorporate our latest research and include KPIs that are critical to a center’s success in today’s multi-channel world.
You are here because you recognize that benchmarking is an essential management tool. It is a key reference point for managers wanting to see where they stand against their industry peers, and aiming to optimize their centers in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
When coupled with insights from our experts, the metrics come to life and help you identify needed improvements in people, processes and technology. In fact, today’s managers will find it difficult to consider themselves aligned with current professional standards if they do not regularly benchmark their operations.
BenchmarkPortal professionals pioneered contact center benchmarking. In 1995 we conducted the first scientific industry-wide benchmark study at Purdue University under a grant from IBM. We continue to expand and refine Benchmarking metrics and techniques. Please contact us if you have any questions. We would be happy to help!
18-KPI Benchmarking Survey
41-KPI Benchmarking Survey
Benchmarking provides the following advantages:
- Managerial visibility into your operations by contact channel—on a quantitative basis.
- Comparability to Industry peers and competitors: how are you really performing?
- Pinpointing performance gaps across contact channels with a high degree of precision.
- Linking performance gaps to underlying contact center channel conflicts or processes that may need fixing.
- Spotlighting customer satisfaction, which is a key to unlocking higher value for your company.
- Identifying and quantifying call avoidance and call deflection opportunities and process improvement initiatives.
- Improving work life through targeted human resources initiatives.
- Career enhancement through contact center certification programs.
- Shareholder value improvement through measurable, earnings-per-share-oriented investments
Submit Your Data and Also Get an Entry Into This Years Top 100 Call Center Contest
The Top 100 Call Center Contest is internationally recognized as the premier call center contest. Based on true performance metrics, your center is benchmarked against the world's largest database and then compared to companies of similar size. This unique opportunity is only available through BenchmarkPortal and has become the most highly regarded contest in our industry. This contest will show you where you stand against your peers and may provide recognition to your staff on a job well done. The Top 100 Call Center Contest will also help identify areas of strength and weakness in the center and, after a review with one of our experts, BenchmarkPortal can help identify areas for cost savings.
In order to win your call center must be an inbound call center located in the United States or Canada. All Top 100 companies from each group will have the opportunity to secure use of the Top 100 Seal on all marketing pieces and monetary prizes will be awarded to fund a celebratory event for the winning centers.
"Call Center Benchmarking is a structured, analytical approach to performance analysis which compares you to your industry peers on key performance metrics. When complemented with a careful process of discovery and decision-making, benchmarking allows managers to optimize their operations and leverage best practices to gain and maintain a competitive advantage. Properly utilized, benchmarking is a powerful management tool and provides a road map for continuous improvement."
Bruce L. Belfiore, Senior Research Executive and CEO of BenchmarkPortal
Steps To Begin Benchmarking Your Call Center:
- Complete one of our survey's by following a link below. The 18-KPI call center benchmarking survey is complimentary and can be completed online or by filling out the Word version. The 41-KPI benchmarking survey can be purchased through our store by clicking below or by contacting us.
- Once we receive the information we will verify the data and set up a benchmarking presentation with a CCDQ Certified Call Center Auditor! After the presentation you will receive a copy of the benchmarking report and presentation to share internally with your organization.
Contact us today in one of the following ways to begin benchmarking your center.
- Online: Email Us Today
- Call: 1-800-214-8929 Ext. 1