BenchmarkPortal's Journey to Excellence program is designed for centers that would like to improve customer service and increase the performance of the center. Starting with our proprietary assessment, we work with management to develop a customized program to improve your call center's effectiveness and efficiency over a 12 month period. We help you balance customer expectations and financial objectives by identifying the initiatives that will improve metrics and drive success. Our objective is to help you focus on initiatives that commit a minimum of resources to achieve the best performance results. The ultimate goal with this program is to have your organization obtain the status of a certified Center of Excellence.
BenchmarkPortal is the leader in benchmarking and certifying call centers. The Center for Customer-Driven Quality database of key performance metrics, collected from thousands of call centers, has become the worldwide source for best practice standards for customer service call centers. We utilize the latest industry metrics from our database, data mining capabilities, and analytical tool sets to provide your call center with a road map of recommendations to achieve certification. The Center for Customer-Driven Quality database of call center best practice statistics is managed, operated, and maintained by BenchmarkPortal.
Our worldwide leading database contains millions of performance data points from thousands of call centers. The BenchmarkPortal database focuses on key performance indicators (KPI's) including such data points as installed technology, personnel compensation, agent turnover, average talk time, percent up-sell/cross-sells, education, and training.
Let us come onsite to your center and use these skills to help you run your call center more efficiently and effectively.
The Elements Of Our Offering Are:
Understanding The Goals Of The Client
- Meeting with clients to understand exactly what their goals are for their call center operations. This can be done on-site at the client’s premises, or remotely, depending on client desires and budget.
41-KPI Benchmarking Survey Report: In-Depth RealityCheck™
- Twenty-two key performance metrics that compare the Call Center to others in its industry
A Balanced Scorecard that groups the metrics into two categories:
- Efficiency, or cost-related metrics, and Effectiveness, or quality-related metrics
- A Performance Matrix, that puts these metrics through an expert formula and plots the target call center against its industry peers
On-Site Audit of the Target Customer Contact Center(s) by Industry Experts
Audit of the target customer contact center(s) by industry experts, certified by the Center for Customer-Driven Quality. These experts analyze the benchmarking results and conduct a structured, 24-process review of the center(s) using BenchmarkPortal's proprietary methodology. Typically, a team of experts will spend three days at each site to "bottom out" strengths and weaknesses that a potential acquirer should know about people, processes, and technology, and how the center’s practices stack up against current best practices.
Agent Satisfaction Survey
This in-depth look at the state of satisfaction, loyalty, and longevity of the customer care employees is a "must have" for acquiring companies. Created by our CCDQ experts, this survey gives insights into agent attitudes, which studies show have a high correlation with customer satisfaction. Happy agents make for happy customers. The reverse is also true. Open-ended questions also provide excellent insights and ideas for acquiring management.
Caller Satisfaction Survey
This is tailored to the needs of the individual situation, and can be aimed at caller satisfaction only (i.e., measuring satisfaction with the customer contact function alone), or can be broadened to include customer satisfaction in general. We can also provide a critical assessment of the current survey methodologies utilized by the target company.
The Audit will result in a PowerPoint WebEx presentation, plus a concise written report that details the methodology, limitations, findings and conclusions of the Audit. The BenchmarkPortal team will create a roadmap for your center to improve select areas and show potential areas for cost savings. A template of a sample Audit report is available upon request.
BMP's Unique Call Center Assessment and Certification Process:
- The process is based strictly on a quantitative approach (using our industry-leading database), as compared to an approach where most performance issues depend upon the judgment of a trained auditor.
- It begins with a thorough statistical comparison between the call center striving to be certified and a group of similar call centers in the same industry sector.
- We use a "balanced score-card" approach of performance comparison in which weighted KPI's from your center are compared to the industry selected for certification.
- Our analysis relies completely on statistical methods of performance benchmarking that pinpoint areas of high performance, and quantify gaps in areas of low performance.
- This is the only certification, which is academically based, and which uses established scientific methods and the largest database of contact center metrics to measure performance.
Contact us today in one of the following ways to begin your Call Center Assessment/Journey To Excellence.
- Online: Email Us Today
- Call: 1-800-214-8929 Ext. 1