Our “wide-angle” On-site Assessment offering is designed to provide managers with 360-degrees of insight into the strengths and weaknesses of the center, plus practical, best-practices recommendations on how to improve performance near term. Includes 2 days with our expert at your site. This very comprehensive, yet compact, offering includes the same components as our respected Center of Excellence Certification, but is aimed at centers that feel they need some time and assistance before attempting certification, or that simply want an expert assessment of their operations.
1. Pre-visit Components:
- Kick-off call which puts the parties on the same page, and ensures that BenchmarkPortal understands the strategic focus of management
- Completion of our 41-KPI Contact Center Benchmark Survey, our flagship survey which is considered the industry standard
- Customer satisfaction survey, generally conducted by BechmarkPortal via email.
- Agent feedback survey, which usually takes about 12 minutes to complete per agent
- Pre-visit handbook. This guided summary of the center’s processes and technology is completed by center management.
- Pre-visit analysis. Our experts review all of this information before coming on-site. This is like a physician having x-rays and medical panels ahead of seeing you for an appointment. We have a lot of good information even before we walk through your doors.
2. On-site Visit Components:
- The visit includes introductions to all stakeholders and a tour of facilities
- Workshop discovery with both general managers and functional managers
- Side-by-side observations with CSRs
- Focus group meetings with supervisors and agents
- Review of metrics
- Process flow
- Other items as needed.
3. Post-visit Components:
- Expert review and analysis of information collected
- Fact checking with management
- Preparation and delivery of Executive Presentation via PowerPoint
- Executive Presentation includes complete findings and recommendations for improvement roadmap
- Monthly check-ins with expert on progress against roadmap.